SocialChorus is a platform for communicators. We help them become heroes within their organizations by giving them the tools and expertise they need to unify their enterprises. Companies thrive and win when all of their workers feel aligned, informed and supported.
Joining SocialChorus means joining a movement to connect every worker. This movement has taken root and is evident in our world-class customer base and their millions of employees worldwide. Now we need your help. Ready to make a difference in the world?
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the marketing team who will be responsible for bringing innovative products to market. You will utilize all the tools in your product marketing tool belt as you work with key stakeholders throughout the product lifecycle and drive success across our go to market teams.
- Lead Go To Market Process: Define narrative and strategy for our monthly product release and launch process across product, sales, and customer success teams
- Develop Positioning and Messaging: Create succinct and compelling messages to support new products and features that will be used throughout the product life cycle
- Research Market, Competitive, and Customer Trends: Become an expert in select segments of the market landscape, interview customers and incorporate the trends and patterns you’ve identified into our product and go to market strategy
- Define Category and Use Cases: Identify new uses cases for our platform to drive usage and monetization. Work with leadership to execute category development in a dynamic market
- Create Content and Collateral: Create scaleable content that drives our company narrative and sales and marketing efforts forward. Work with a great design and creative team to bring your ideas to life.
- 5+ years marketing or strategy consulting experience
- Strong preference for enterprise, B2B software experience
- Great written and verbal communications skills with experience presenting to leadership and creating sharp messages that resonate with outside audiences
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships across the organization
- Experience conducting internal and external research and presenting recommendations to drive action
- Self-Starter who takes initiative, incorporates feedback and executes
- Experience with IT buyers a plus
Because you care. About people, the work you do, and the connections you make. Work is such a large part of life, it only makes sense to make it awesome.
If you want to engage brilliant minds in a true start-up environment where ideas are rewarded regardless of who they come from, join us. This is a rapidly changing space so if you thrive on ambiguity, are hungry for a challenge, and have the guts to speak your mind it could be a perfect fit.
Come for the challenges, come for the people, and the unlimited PTO, health benefits, 401k plan, casual and friendly environment, and a leadership team who truly believes in your growth both professionally and personally will keep you here.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.