The Senior Account Executive for Dragos will focus on finding, developing and closing New Business opportunities within our top Customers and Prospects. This is a combination of net new prospects, and upsell/cross-sell to existing accounts, working closely with the partner community to effectively manage customer relationships and business outcomes.
The successful candidate will be strongly self-motivated and outcome-driven, with a proven track record of managing and closing a pipeline of opportunities and forecasting accurately. Excellent qualification, prioritization, organization and focus are essential in this role. You’ll own the full sales process from developing a lead to closing the deal. You’ll be experienced in exceeding your quota; you’ll be hungry to overachieve and be well compensated for doing so.
You will be extremely effective at building rapport over the phone and in person with a range of senior decision makers. You will be relentless in understanding the needs, pain points and desired outcomes of our prospects and customers. You must be technically proficient and able to present to both technical and business leaders and will be a competent public speaker (for example, at industry events and corporate presentations).
You’ll be the type of person who thrives in an early-stage environment.
- Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts through business to business sales of Dragos software licensing, appliances and services to accounts
- Effectively engage sales resources: Sales Engineering, Channel, Marketing and Executives on the development and implementation of customer account plans
- Use SalesForce effectively, responsible for the development, management and closure of forecasted opportunities
- Manage and drive revenue through complex, multiple go-to-market strategies
- Interface to negotiate and exchange information with all levels of management
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned
- Extensive enterprise software sales experience - selling security software and / or network technologies
- C-Level relationship management and new business sales experience
- A proven sales background of consistent achievement against quota
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal communication skills, including demonstrating the software and its architecture
- Security background a must
- ICS experience a plus
- Start-up experience is preferred
- A technical background is a bonus
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are practitioners who have lived through and solved real security challenges. Our team members have responded to incidents including the Ukraine 2015 power grid attack, analyzed the CRASHOVERRIDE malware responsible for the Ukraine 2016 electric grid attack, analyzed the TRISIS malware responsible for the petrochemical facility attack in 2017, built and led the National Security Agency mission to identify nation-states breaking into ICS, and performed assessments on hundreds of assets around the world.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!