We are seeking an Account Executive to deliver amazing lab productivity and purchasing to small- and medium-sized R&D organizations.
You’re the type of person who is motivated by building relationships. It’s easy for you to communicate with others - by both listening and empathizing as well as getting your point across in a clear and concise manner. You’re naturally curious, and don’t stop asking questions until you fully understand the situation. While you are competitive by nature, you like working in a team environment and are motivated by the success of those around you. You should be accustomed to handling your own pipeline and meeting demanding quotas. The role will report to the Director of Sales and will help strategically shape the sales team at Quartzy.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What you'll do
- Work in a geographic territory to add new users and customer to the Quartzy platform, specifically small and medium-size biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
- Effectively build, manage, and report on your pipeline, using tools like SalesForce, Looker and others.
- Own the sales process from lead qualification to outreach to close.
- Communicate and educate across customer organizations, including to finance, IT, scientists, and lab managers.
What we're looking for
- 2+ years sales B2B SaaS sales
- Fantastic written and verbal communication
- Proven track record of sales achievement, especially in a quota-carrying environment
- Interest(or a background!) in life science would be helpful
- A tech savvy AE who has experiencing working in a variety of different technology(we use Salesforce, Zendesk and other sales automation tools)
- Prior experience working / selling remotely, a plus
What we offer
- A rich benefits package, which includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) and more
- An opportunity to make a true impact
- Dynamic, transparent, and quirky company culture. Read more about it here!
Does this sound like you? We'd love to hear from you.