Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
Spreedly is looking for a curious and action-oriented sales operations analyst with a can do attitude that can serve as a strategic partner to sales and post-sales teams. In this role, you will provide analysis and support to the sales department. You will gather consistent and accurate information to report to the sales, finance, and management teams. You’ll also be responsible for compiling, analyzing, and interpreting the sales pipeline metrics, developing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs), and implementing system best practices. Working relentlessly through data to drive more effective outcomes for the sales team. This is a hands-on, analytical role in a fast-paced environment requiring the ideal candidate to perform effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to ensure the quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s efforts with relation to a data-based direction. Ability to drive improvements with the sales and go-to-market processes through data. An ideal candidate will be technically strong, have a good business acumen and can communicate well with all levels of partners. This individual is a strategic thinker, proactive and creative in finding problems and solutions, leading projects and getting things done.
What you'll do
- Reporting and analysis of sales performance, trends, quarterly metrics and performance indicators
- Developing reports and dashboards (Salesforce.com, Looker) for sales leadership
- Work closely with the sales department to understand needs and to turn business problems into analytical projects
- Transform key findings into visual presentations, including graphs and charts
- Collaborate with leadership to identify and eliminate bottlenecks — inspiring a spirit of continuous improvement in the organization
- Partner with finance to help manage the sales commission process and tools
- Act as the data steward for all salesforce data by performing regular audits and data monitoring
- Leverage Salesforce and other 3rd party tools to support opportunity management, account/contact management, and forecasting (Ex. Clari, InsightSquared)
- Evaluate existing business processes and systems to identify gaps and opportunities for their streamlining
- Update and maintain key documentation regarding our policies, sale processes, and requirements as needed
You have the following knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Highly detail oriented, ensuring all work is completed thoroughly and accurately
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to act as a team player
- Ability to think strategically and initiate, refine, and complete projects proactively with minimal guidance
- Drive the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Design, analyze, and interpret the results of experiments
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions
- Deep experience with SaaS sales cycle metrics and process
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- 5+ years of professional experience doing quantitative analysis, building dashboards and reports, working with business partners to convert ambiguous messy data into tangible actionable results to influence business decisions in a fast paced industry
- 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform with clear understanding of Salesforce’s technical capabilities and limitations especially as it pertains to reporting and dashboards.
- Acute understanding of a B2B SaaS sales cycle and customer journey
- Experience collaborating with sales teams to gather critical information and deliver data-driven analyses and recommendations
- Experience with data visualization tools, preferably Looker (LookML)
- BA or BS degree
What we offer
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, WA or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.