Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
The workplace experience manager is responsible for the employee experience in the physical workspace as well as the remote work experience. Creating a warm and inclusive environment is the primary role of the workplace experience manager. They have a knack for networking and making others feel comfortable. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills, be tech savvy, creative, flexible, and enjoy hands-on work. This individual has a curiosity to try new technology, new ways of working and new processes to increase employee happiness and promote inclusion. This role will require working from the office three days a week during the company’s current limited capacity use due to COVID-19.
- Champion employee happiness through rewards and recognition activities; swag, special events from conception to delivery
- Own internal, external events and meetings to ensure a focus on employee engagementUpdate and maintain office policies including evolving COVID-19 safety protocols
- Address employee queries regarding office management issues, and act as a liaison to connect employees with the appropriate resources
- Oversee team lunches from planning to clean up while ensuring that every meal is thoughtfully planned and inclusive of all dietary needs
- Day to day office responsibilities include checking, scanning and forwarding mail, ordering snacks and supplies, swag, and overseeing shipping of materials
- Collaborate across departments to offer administrative support
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
- Assist with onboarding new employees
- Assist with recruiting by screening resumes, scheduling and participating in interviews
- Assist with benefits administrationWelcome “other duties as assigned” with open arms
- Must be able to come into the office three times a week during limited office capacity during COVID-19 with the ability to increase to five days a week
- Confidence and knowledge of a wide variety of technologies including Google sheets, Excel, 1Password, Slack, document scanners, and printing
- An enthusiastic and open attitude with a willingness to roll-up your sleeves
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with cross-departmental teams and a variety of stakeholders
Nice to haves
- A proven track record of two to four years of experience supporting a dynamic office environment
- Experience administering benefits
- Experience working in a support role at a growing company
- Experience working at a technology company
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Outstanding medical and dental benefits (we pay 100% of monthly premiums for employees + families)
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dependent care FSA
- Optional vision insurance
- Open PTO policy
- 12 weeks paid Family Leave
- Matching 401k plan (5% up to $5,000 yearly)
- Monthly digital lifestyle stipend ($150)
- Professional development opportunities including access to LinkedIn Learning
- When in-office work commences, paid lunches on in-office days for local employees
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, WA or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.