See all jobs
Dec 23rd, 2020
SMB Account Executive
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 7M users across 90k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
At Loom, the sales team works with our largest customers to help them evaluate Loom’s Business and Enterprise plans. With this role, you’ll get in at the ground floor of a fast growing sales org and serve as a brand ambassador to Loom's users and customers. Through a consultative approach, you'll build meaningful relationships with our users that add value to the customer experience and revenue to our bottom line. In addition to your core responsibilities, you'll also have the opportunity to work cross-functionally with our broader GTM team to build our SMB playbook and define the repeatable processes that will scale with the team.
- Sell Loom’s Business and Enterprise offerings to new and existing SMB customers.
- Ensure healthy customer retention and expansion through consultative partnership.
- Collect and share product feedback throughout the Loom company.
- Be an exemplary ambassador for Loom, both internally and externally.
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of technology sales experience with a preference for SaaS.
- 2+ years of quota-carrying sales closing experience with a track record of over-performance.
- Past experience on a fast-growing sales team with a preference for hyper-growth and product-led companies.
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability and the desire to find solutions and build process where none previously exists.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, diverse, and highly collaborative team environment.
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* Long-term disability insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.