Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team in Bengaluru. As a member of our team, you will play a crucial role in hiring for technical roles across multiple fast-growing teams. Our Sourcers work with our Recruiters and Hiring Managers to search for and engage passive candidates. You will help develop a strong sourcing strategy for various positions, geographies and will build a pipeline for frequently hired, leadership roles and hard-to-fill technical roles.
Atlassian is a fast-paced, rapidly growing company and our sourcing team is the strategic muscle that enables us to hire top talent, for the right roles at the right time. As a Technical Sourcer, you will own the identification and engagement of top tech talent through creative and unconventional means. You will drive recruiting best practices, build candidate pipeline strategy, and develop strong relationships while closely partnering with our hiring community and technical recruiters.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- 7+ years experience as a researcher, sourcer, or recruitment consultant;
- A collaborative approach in measuring & reporting on your sourcing & outreach efforts;
- A background in the software industry, with an understanding of today's competitive landscape for tech recruiting;
- The ability to adopt a consultative approach with our hiring leaders and a commitment to creating win/win outcomes;
- Familiarity with relevant tools and programs (applicant tracking systems, LinkedIn, referral programs, and job boards);
- Proven track record for successfully identifying and filling technical roles with exceptional candidates in high growth environments.
- The ability to work effectively in high-pressure situations and a knack for finding creative ways to hire top tech talent;
- An interest in how branding can help directly influence your recruiting pipelines;
In this role you'll have the chance to:
- Explore innovative sourcing methodologies and non-traditional channels for finding new candidates;
- Utilize various online and social media resources (such as LinkedIn, Job Boards, Boolean Searches, and Social Platforms) to build your pipeline;
- Find creative ways to engage both active and passive candidates to pursue opportunities with Atlassian;
- Contribute in a fast-paced and evolving work environment, while also hitting your targets, staying organized, and sweating the details;
- Gain industry knowledge, stay on top of talent market trends, and partner with our branding team to build strong pipelines.
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with people on the same mission: find the perfect person for the role! We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company through hiring. We love to exchange data-driven ideas so we can hire smarter, solve recruiting challenges, and continuously improve the hiring workflow. You will spend time with a diverse group of people globally who are just as motivated, talented, and creative as you are.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub