Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
Come join Atlassian in the Bengaluru, India office as a Senior Product Manager to transform the data delivery experience for multiple data teams. We are seeking a strategic and innovative Senior Product Manager to drive the implementation and improvement of data engineering capabilities to delight our customers and improve efficiency for internal partners e.g. Finance, People and Operation teams.
You'll be responsible for handling data and analytics requests from other teams and establishing your own roadmap of improvements by analysing internal data, demonstrating customer insights from surveys and NPS; gathering requirements from partner interviews and advocates that are front line support for issues today. This will involve working with internal partner groups such as people/talent, finance and accounting, design, marketing, product teams to envision and deliver (with IT/Engineering) the efficient experience. In addition to being responsible for improving CSAT metrics, you will be responsible for inspiring changes and improvements that affect other key metrics such platform support, on-call support, financial controls, reducing support ticket volume etc.
On your first day, we'll expect you to have
* 5-7+ years of product management background with experience in handling scope and timeline, coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-up
* Known to work of leading product strategy from concept to launch that delivered awesome user experiences
* Formulate measurable critical metrics by understanding the business function strategy and implement it in a scalable fashion
* Highlighting key risks & bottle necks and work with engineering and business teams to identify mitigation plan
* Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
* Experience in Data ETL / BI / Analytics systems
* Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
* Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
* Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
* Superior communication skills with the ability to weave strategy, insights, priorities and plan forward into a structured and organised storyline at all levels of management
* High energy, results-oriented self-starter with a positive approach and with a "can do" attitude. Must be persistent, ambitious, curious and creative with a track record of focusing on high impact and critical initiatives through to execution without direct authority
More About our Team
Data is a big deal at Atlassian. We ingest data in Atlassian's data lake and build creative and reliable analytics data model that provides a unified way of analysing our customers, our products, our operations and the interactions among them.
We are looking for people to join our growing Data Engineering and Analytics team which is part of the Data Engineering stream. This team is responsible for managing multiple analytical data models, data pipelines and Enterprise BI for all across Atlassian, including Finance, People, Operations, Legal etc - so there are endless opportunities for growth.
This team uses latest tools and technologies like databricks, AWS, Airflow, Apache Spark, Python, Tableau, SQL, SignalFX etc.
Atlassian is over a decade old, but our data team is much younger. We'll are looking for people who like to take on new challenges to enable significant growth. We are constantly growing, learning, and trying to do things differently. Come and join our efforts to further democratise data and build an exceptional analytics platform for the company.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub