The Dragos Sales team is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, detail-oriented Manager of Sales Operations to focus and develop the Quote to Cash process along with implementing the CPQ tool. They would be working alongside the Sales, Product and Finance teams to establish a Quote to Cash process that is accurate and will allow Dragos to be forward thinking. In addition, they will be supporting the Director level Sales team to ensure they have all Operational needs covered. The Manager and Director of Sales Operations will work together to ensure all levels of Sales are getting supported and able to focus on closing deals efficiently and effectively.
- Choosing a CPQ tool and implementing it in 2021
- Establishing a Quote to Cash Process
- Working on Documenting current process and having periodic reviews of the process
- Supporting our Sales Directors
- Over 10 years' experience in enterprise technology sales operations, including being the primary resource to support forecasting, sales pipeline analysis and KPI's, pricing strategies, and other techniques to enable a highly productive sales team.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in business, economics, mathematics, or statistics
- Advanced experience with spreadsheets, including knowledge of pivot tables, formulas, macros, etc.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, results-oriented, and team-focused
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, make informed decisions, ask for guidance where needed and keep stakeholders informed of progress.
Our mission at Dragos is to protect the world’s most critical infrastructure from adversaries who wish to do it harm. We help defend industrial organizations that provide us with the tenets of modern civilization: running water, functioning electricity, and safe industrial working environments.
We are practitioners who have lived through and solved real security challenges. Our team members have responded to incidents including the Ukraine 2015 power grid attack, analyzed the CRASHOVERRIDE malware responsible for the Ukraine 2016 electric grid attack, analyzed the TRISIS malware responsible for the petrochemical facility attack in 2017, built and led the National Security Agency mission to identify nation-states breaking into ICS, and performed assessments on hundreds of assets around the world.
We offer competitive salaries, equity, and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, 401K and life insurance.
Dragos is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. Come join us!