Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
Spreedly is looking for a dynamic, customer centric Product Marketing Manager to drive the next phase of our growth in the Payments Orchestration market. The Product Marketing Manager will expand our market messaging and differentiation through direct engagement with customers, prospects, partners and market influencers. You will work closely with relevant stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Product to define and launch new initiatives into the market including value proposition messaging, pricing and packaging, and competitive differentiation. The ideal candidate will have a track record of assessing market opportunity and bringing high impact offerings to market.
Required experience and skills
- Product marketing experience for a fast growing SaaS based business that engages a range of customers and industries
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation and consensus building
- Deep understanding of value drivers in a SaaS recurring revenue business model
- Ability to be a voice to the market while actively engaged with internal
- Pricing and packaging experience for API and enterprise software
- Sales enablement asset creation - working closely with sales and content marketing
- Analytical skills to understand data, themes and deliver data driven recommendations
- Customer and market facing skills(both for 1 on 1 engagements and with groups)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Communicate the vision and value of our offerings - externally to our customers, prospects, influencers, and partners, as well as internally with our GTM teams
- Create differentiated messaging and emphasizing our USP(unique selling proposition)
- Plan and orchestrate launch of new offerings and initiatives; ensure readiness across the organization as well as market acceptance
- Gather and structure customer and market feedback
- Formulate and refine ideal customer profiles and buyer personas(technical and business)
- Effectively package competitive intelligence and market strategies
- Propose and refine pricing and packaging models
- Identify, validate and communicate value propositions from the customer and partner’s perspective
- Work directly with our marketing leadership, customer insights, content, customer and partner marketing, as well as digital marketing efforts
- Work effectively across our GTM teams, as well as our Product organization
- Measure the effectiveness of product marketing initiatives and recommend adjustments accordingly
- Experience with an API centric business
- Successful launch of enterprise SaaS offering
- Payments experience is valuable
- 7+ experience in product marketing roles
- Defining and implementing go-to-market strategies
- Product Management experience
What we offer
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, WA or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.