Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
This newly created role will lead the HR Business Partner Function for EMEA, and strategically partner with Atlassians and People Leaders in our offices around the globe. A Regional HR Manager will lead core HR processes (performance management, compensation planning etc.), providing insightful analytics and recommendations, as well as partnering with other HR areas to initiate, develop and deliver the best solutions. You'll be joining the People Team at a very exciting time as we continue to grow and scale our business!
What is more, in this role you'll get to:
- Partner with leaders to translate unique business needs and opportunities to create practical HR solutions.
- Partner with the Global Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP), Center Of Excellence (COE) and HR Ops team to deliver on our global people strategy and operational plan.
- Support Atlassians at your respective sites by using your communication, influencing, coaching and HR domain expertise.
- Support company-wide HR programs and initiatives (e.g., salary review, stock renewal, workforce planning, and organizational change).
- Build compelling and credible plans that generate opportunities for process improvement and innovative ideas.
- Support company diversity initiatives.
- Act as employee champion and change agent.
- Partner with other professionals to build an engaging workplace that attracts and retains the best talent.
- Identify targeted training opportunities for specific business needs.
- Coordinate talent management and succession plans in partnership with HRBPs.
- At the end of the day, we also see you measuring business impact of people practices and solutions implemented to help us build the best possible workplace we can for our outstanding Atlassians.
From a great candidate we expect:
- Fundamental HR knowledge in order to enable and guide leaders with team members in respective sites.
- Prior experience leading other experienced HR professionals.
- Prior experience in coaching managers and leaders.
- Skills to build effective relationships with leaders across different geographies.
- Live and breathe the Atlassian values consistently.
- Strong prioritization skills and getting things done demeanor.
- Customer centric approach on top of mind.
- Ability to challenge status quo while providing solutions that can be used by rest of the team, diagnose problems, to get to the root cause and make recommendations on best way forward.
- Past experience in the implementation and delivery of corporate policies and programs related to human resources, organizational and employee development at the business level.
- Analytical eye to translate data into impactful results to enable the team success.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech, and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub