Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
The Confluence Marketing team is on a mission to accelerate the awareness, adoption, purchase, and love for Confluence Cloud. We’re looking for someone who's proficient in demand-gen content creation and optimizing the funnel from activation to upsell. You will get to lead new and existing monetization campaigns and have the opportunity to grow revenue directly! Success will be measured by growing activation rates, editions penetration, instances, paid enabled users, and revenue. We want to find a passionate, self-starter with a no-bullshit, can-do attitude. Someone who is eager to jump in and get things done and who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
Confluence is a team workspace where knowledge and collaboration meet. With over 60,000 customers, 190 million pages crafted, and millions of end-users, Confluence is changing how we work. Teams at Netflix, NASA, and the New York Times use Confluence to help them build, collaborate, and organize work all in one place. Do you thrive working in a high-velocity low-touch marketing model? If so, you’ll be an excellent fit for this PMM role. Your deliverables will include leading upsell and activation initiatives, from paid marketing optimization to email and demand-gen campaigns. You’ll get to develop and execute on GTM plans for relevant product launches and look for co-marketing opportunities across the Atlassian product portfolio.
More About You:
- You have 2-5 years of product and/or growth marketing experience within SaaS or tech companies.
- You can think strategically about a market and craft the right strategy and messaging to go after it.
- You are a creative problem solver who pays close attention to details and has a track record for flawless execution.
- You’ll bring fresh thinking, grit, and prior successes in activation, monetization, and generating effective demand-gen content and are willing to work with a collaborative team to launch campaigns.
Success In This Role Looks Like:
- Drive customer, market, and competitive research to guide campaign strategy and influence positioning and messaging.
- Partner with growth and product teams to drive activation, upsell, and monetization initiatives.
- Write and produce content/collateral for B2B campaigns and sales teams yourself; you’ll work with designers to produce noteworthy assets.
- Develop GTM plans and run product launches.
- Set strategy and build demand-gen content for email, paid ads, and landing page upsell campaigns.
- Partner with customer lifecycle and paid marketing to optimize our campaigns and launch new ones.
More about our team
The Confluence Marketing team works hard to craft and execute the GTM strategy for Confluence. We believe that serious teamwork will be the key to success for this role. We run our organization like a well-oiled team, where the top priority items are easily identifiable and everyone on the team rallies around those deliverables, and each other, on a regular basis. We are comprised of end-to-end marketing teams: field marketing, demand generation, interactive, product marketing, and data analysts.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.