As a Circonus Customer Success Engineer, you’ll drive customer satisfaction and revenue by advising our customers and prospects on the value of Circonus' technology. Your responsibilities will revolve around supporting the post sales process. This includes development of on-boarding plans, leading technically-oriented conversations with clients, quarterly business reviews, creation of written technical materials, and implementation of solutions on behalf of customers.
A successful candidate will be able to effectively communicate across multiple departments and customers, can shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoys the challenges of supporting enterprise clients. If you're an established Sales Engineer or Customer Success professional with a consistent track record in helping customers solve technical problems, we should talk.
This position is 100% remote, and will remain so post-COVID.
- Lead technically oriented conversations with customers
- Drive post- technical sales efforts
- Design, build, and present solutions for business and technical stakeholders
- Travel to customer and prospect locations as needed/requested basis (post COVID)
- Bridge the gap between business problems and technology solutions
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for our platform at conferences, customer events, webinars, etc
- Collaborate with Customer Success team to understand evolving customer requirements
- Plan and modify solutions to meet customer needs
- Liaise with customers and prospects to ensure expectations and quality goals are met
- Provide product feedback, technical insight, and customer requirements to Product team
- Ensure all relevant processes are performed per internal procedure and documentation
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, ideally with a focus on Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent
- 4-7 years in a customer-facing, success-oriented technical role as a Customer Success Engineer, Sales Engineer or equivalent
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with executives, engineers and operations staff
- Results-oriented mindset with a track record of driving initiatives through to execution
- A collaborative approach to problem-solving and ability to effectively work with cross-functional teams
- Proactive self-management owning and completing tasks as needed
- Experience working with project management software such as JIRA
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills
- Ability to travel and stay away from home for extended periods of time after COVID, estimated at 4-6 trips per year
- 10+ years’ experience in the technology industry
- Experience and/or senior level technical knowledge of monitoring and analytics solutions
- The right person will be highly technical and analytical, much like the company itself
Circonus is a software company that is changing the way the world monitors both IT infrastructure and the business it powers. Our SaaS and on-premise solutions enable companies to combine monitoring, alerting, event processing, and predictive analytics into a unified solution. Visualize any data, in any application, from any system, in real-time. Circonus scales from a single team to a worldwide organization that tracks thousands of devices analyzing millions of metrics. API driven automation empowers developers and makes operational teams incredibly efficient, while analytics drive insights that improve organization-wide performance.
We enjoy a global reach, but our customers primarily cluster on the East Coast, California, and to a lesser degree, Europe. Our success stems from (a) delivering an industry-leading product and (b) an obsession with customer satisfaction.
Culturally, we operate like a startup. Small, agile teams making quick decisions and short, iterative cycle times. We relish our core values of respect, integrity, value and growth, among others. This is probably the kind of place where you want to work.
All of our positions include a discretionary PTO policy, health insurance, gym reimbursement, a generous 401 K, the opportunity for a bonus and more.