Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 150 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
We are looking for an exceptional and tenacious Sales Development Representative to join our Enterprise Sales team. Reporting to the Director of Sales Development, the Sales Development Representative (SDR), will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating opportunities to support the overall growth of the business.
Hyperscience is dedicated to providing ongoing one-on-one personal training and coaching, to help you develop core skills in all aspects of enterprise technology sales: prospecting, messaging, communication, and solution-selling fundamentals.
- Partner with Fed AEs to conduct market research and identify potential clients of Hyperscience
- Be the first touch point that articulates the Hyperscience solution to potential prospects
- Qualify and run outreach on leads and prospects that generate new business for the company
- Collaborate with team members to help grow and develop your sales skills
- Be a brand ambassador and represent Hyperscience at live events
- 1-3 years of job experience, preferably in a sales or client facing role
- Thrives in a challenging and exciting work environment
- Ability to write persuasively and to communicate confidently at all levels
- Ability to influence others
- Strong interest in helping companies adopt enterprise technologies, particularly AI and Machine Learning
- Is a team player, thrives in collaborative environments
- Positive can-do attitude, and adaptable to evolving business objectives
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
For Sofia/UK roles: All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.