Redox is looking for a senior, data driven Senior Product Marketer to help us deliver on our mission to enable the frictionless adoption of technology in healthcare.
The Redox Platform allows developers to exchange healthcare data in a safe, low-friction manner so they can focus less on the complexities of healthcare data and more bringing innovative care solutions to market.
Our ideal candidate is adept at crisply explaining the value of a technology platform to a developer audience, while leveraging research and data to ensure it’s resonating with the market. You craft an in-depth understanding of our personas and segments and use this information to provide the right messaging throughout the customer journey. You are driven to understand how our market and customers perceive our product, leveraging all means at your disposal including internal stakeholder relationships, product analytics, and customer discussions.
As a Senior Product Marketer, you will have an outsized impact on the future of our platform. Your influence will span many aspects of our product and go-to-market including pricing, packaging, messaging, positioning and product development.
- Crisply define our product value and positioning.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with marketing, sales, product management, and other teams to build alignment around go-to-market plans for the platform.
- Leverage qualitative and quantitative methods to ensure our product messaging resonates with prospects and customers.
- Creation and maintenance of personas and segmentation across our customer and prospect base.
- Track win/loss rates and reasons for each.
- Work with marketing and product leadership to drive pricing and packaging decisions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience marketing successful SaaS products
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to present complex material to customers, prospects and analysts in a compelling way
- Ability to simplify without dumbing down—to take complex products and communicate their value to individual contributors and C-level execs
- Demonstrated experience working across product and organizational lines to craft a unifying story
- Demonstrated track record of building successful go-to-market programs and campaigns
- Ability to measure the performance of messaging and collateral and iterate
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!