Who We Are:
We are currently at the epicenter of the two biggest cultural forces: online education and increased access to diverse talent. As CEOs across the world are turning to software such as Zoom, Slack, Airtable, for remote work and more and are making the commitment to increasing the quality of their pipeline, Flockjay is there to set to make sure that these commitments are lasting. We connect, train support and empower Tech Sales Reps from across the country and partner them with Tech companies big and small looking for sales talent.
We have an experienced team from companies like Intercom, Dropbox, and Teach for America, and have raised capital from the best investors in the industry, including Y Combinator, Serena Williams, and Lightspeed Ventures.
Flockjay is a Tech Sales Bootcamp with the mission to create a world in which everyone can achieve the promise of upward mobility. Join us and let’s make a meaningful impact together.
Who You Are:
As Curriculum Developer, you will be accountable for the successful design, implementation and maintenance of Flockjay’s Tech Sales Curriculum. You will also create the systems and processes for tracking student progress and reporting on results.
You love the exercise of thinking through how to best teach people and the creativity involved in curriculum design, but you are also organized and process-oriented and have experience taking many inputs and organizing them into one cohesive output.
We are looking for someone who can jump in and start building on Day 1, but who can also think through the bigger picture and record and document the curriculum creation and reporting process so that we can achieve excellence at scale.
This position requires an analytical and data-driven mindset, an obsession with detail, passion for process development, and operational focus. While you'll need to be able to operate autonomously and with initiative, you'll have the support of our team and report directly to our Head of Learning. This position is also remotely-friendly however we are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the production of synchronous and asynchronous digital content
- Strategize and collect data and metrics to design the best learning development plans
- Create assessments and learning checks based on the curriculum
- Build and execute a system for tracking and presenting student results based on assessments
- Constantly test and upgrade the curriculum to align with current events
- Create lasting resources for our Tech Fellows to use during class and beyond
What You'll Bring:
- Relevant experience - You have 2+ years of teaching, curriculum design, implementation, and testing
- Result Driven and Data-Oriented- You are maniacal about tracking and presenting data
- Organized and process-focused - You have demonstrated success rolling out curriculum at scale; you’ve taken things from 0 to 1 and documented the process so that it can be repeated
- Presentation skills - You are not only a curriculum creator but you know the best way to present the data for optimal results
- Tech Savvy - You are always looking for new tools to increase efficiency on your end and for learners
- LMS experience - You know the ins and outs of a Learning Management system and are driven to use all the tools it offers
- Passion for education and access to economic opportunity for people from non-traditional and underrepresented backgrounds
- Scrappy - You understand the hustle and flexibility required to work at an early-stage, high-growth startup and that motivates you even more
- Bonus Points - experience producing a-synchronous content; computer and/or data science experience; experience with video editing
Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Flockjay
We believe diversity is strength & difference is a teacher. We know we'll do our best and most impactful work when we feel we're represented and we belong. We strive to provide the support required to create a safe, positive environment.
We're proud to actively recruit and hire talented people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We believe organizations must build diversity, inclusion, and belonging into their DNA. Those that do so will build better products, provide better services, and be positive forces in the world.