Our mission is to build financial management technologies that enable the world’s most important companies to grow more quickly in a sustainable way that’s good for people, the planet, and business.
When companies have strong cash flow performance they can shift from short-term acrobatics to long-term growth and innovation. These are the teams that change the world by being freed to optimize for all of their stakeholders, including their employees, business partners, and environment.
Cash flow is the toughest financial statement to understand but it’s fundamental to funding your own growth. We build the most intuitive and actionable tools for companies to optimize cash flow performance. Our platform analyzes billions of dollars of B2B transactions each year, users spend 70% of their workday in Tesorio, and we save finance teams thousands of hours. As a result, they can invest more confidently and anticipate their capital needs further in advance.
We’re growing quickly and working with the world’s best companies and the largest bank in the US. We recently raised a $10MM Series A led by Madrona Venture Group and are backed by top investors including First Round Capital, Y Combinator, and Floodgate. We’re also backed by tenured finance execs, including the former CFOs of Oracle and NetSuite.
Our team is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, and we have a diverse, distributed workforce in five countries. We don’t believe that people need to sacrifice being close to their families and where they’d prefer to live in order to do their best work.
As a Customer Technical Support Specialist at Tesorio, you'll join a small, driven and creative team of problem-solvers aimed at providing best-in-class support for our growing list of partners. You will be responsible for all customer support activities including customer communication, bug triage, enhancement requests, and follow up. You will identify documentation or processes needed to make Customer Support self-service to our customers (ex. Tips & Tricks). You will conduct Quality Assurance (QA) activities to ensure that we are improving customer experience before feature release / bug fixes.
You will help own our customer relationships, solve business problems with some of the top finance teams in the world in order to understand their existing processes, business goals and areas of opportunity. This role will be the primary touchpoint for all customers requiring support.
- Research, resolve, and respond to end-user issues/problems received via email and live chat.
- Validate steps to reproduce customer’s concern to confirm application behavior and conduct preliminary review of console and logs to identify potential cause.
- Ask clarifying questions to determine the nature of the problem and to be able to provide a solution.
- Follow existing processes to document and report issues/feedback to the internal team.
- Prioritize, answer, and implement creative solutions for customers.
- Respond to email messages and answer calls from customers seeking help.
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback.
- Walk customers through problem-solving processes and consult on workflow best practices.
- Follow up with customers to ensure the issue has been resolved.
- Log call/issue information for record keeping.
- Meet and maintain productivity goals and expected satisfaction rating from customers.
- Identify areas to enhance existing processes and workflows.
- Serve as a liaison and advocate for our customers to the rest of the CSM team and company.
- Foster a collaborative environment where customers feel cared for, respected and heard.Maximize customer satisfaction through timely and accurate resolution of customer inquiries/issues.
- 3-5 years of technical support experience - Software support/SaaS.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a remote environment preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience with a performance monitoring system (ex. Sentry, Splunk, Papertrail).
- Familiarity with a support ticketing system.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication, as well as strong listening skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Perform in an effective and timely manner all the tasks required.
- Work collaboratively with other departments (e.g. Engineering, Product, Sales).
- Exhibit above average reasoning ability by clearly defining problems, analyzing data, establishing facts and drawing valid conclusions.
- You are a true problem solver and have the ability to solve difficult issues with little supervision.
- Exceptional project management abilities including time management, organization and attention to detail.
- Flexibility and a willingness to operate/thrive in a sometimes ambiguous environment.
Nice to Have
- Understanding of finance and accounting-related business practices or subject matter. If knowledge is minimal, must be ready to learn quickly. Being able to speak knowledgeably about this topic is important.
- Understanding of an enterprise SaaS business model with experience in delivering and implementing SaaS solutions for enterprise customers.
- The ability to work multi-dimensionally and keeping all parties in mind; not just solving for one.
- A sense of humor, love of collaboration and desire to always be learning! We want team players with a great work ethic.
- Technical education or equivalent systems experience
- Experience using SQL.
- Strong analytics and reporting skills.
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health insurance available (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your family
- Long Term Disability coverage
- 401K plan
- Health & Wellness stipend
- Paid vacation, sick time, and company holidays
- Team events, awesome coworkers and plenty of snacks
- Choice of Mac or Windows laptop
- Noise canceling headphones