Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
Spreedly is seeking an experienced Partner Success Manager to join our team, learn all about Spreedly and begin contributing quickly. As a Partner Success Manager, you will deliver on our strategy to create a thriving partner ecosystem, whether the partner is a gateway or service provider. You should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
You will be responsible for new Partner implementation and existing relationship management as well as ensuring adoption of and engagement with the Spreedly platform. This is NOT a sales role. The Partner Success Manager plays an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with Partners to drive success. The Partner Success Manager will work with cross-functional teams including Business Development, Sales, Product, Engineering and Finance to accelerate growth through our most important relationships. Your broad responsibilities will include helping to define and execute against the partner program, establishing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these organizations in order to build long-term business and marketing opportunities.
What you'll do
- Build and nurture a strong partnership and consultative relationship with partners through thoughtful communication, regular business reviews, reporting, and innovative opportunities
- Ask questions and develop a deep understanding of partners’ business operations in order to be your partner’s advocate to Spreedly teams
- Transition new partners into the company seamlessly
- Work with executive sponsors to design and execute success plans for partners
- Identify, manage, and deliver on Spreedly and partner KPIs
- Ensure that the goals of both Spreedly and partners are consistently exceeded
- Drive planning sessions to ensure partners are able to fully leverage Spreedly to meet their performance goals
- Drive expansion opportunities with each partner
- Develop and implement best practices for effective partner management
- Elicit partner feedback to act as an internal advocate for our partners
- Establish a standard cadence of communication internally and externally to ensure success
- Identify key players within partner organizations to connect with in order to build a deeper partnership
- Be a problem-solver; work with teams to develop sustainable solutions that benefit members, shoppers and partners
- Proactively partner with Product and Engineering teams to resolve high priority bugs quickly in order to problem solve customer issues and concerns, effectively communicating resolutions with customers
We're looking for someone with
- Experience working with partners through account management, product management, program management and business development engagements
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated experience working and communicating with multiple stakeholders and cross functional teams including direct and channel marketing, solution architect teams, product management and account management teams
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success/Partner Management
- Confidence working in a highly technical environment
- Experience building and leading distributed teams
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across an organization
- Strong analytical skills to work with metrics, numbers and trends
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience at a growth stage SaaS company
- Experience supporting developers
- Familiarity with the payments industry ecosystem(Gateways, Processors, Solution Providers)
- A BS/BA degree
What we offer
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, WA or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.