Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
The Technical Writing team plays a critical role in enabling our internal teams and our customers through clear, organized, and extensive documentation. As a Technical Writer, you will gain a deep understanding of Hyperscience’s state-of-the-art AI solutions, work across multiple teams, and lead projects for developing content that not only increases the quality of our product offering, but also helps make our internal teams more efficient. This role will give you the opportunity to grow and lead continuously more complex and high-impact projects.
- Develop an understanding of our solutions and customer workflows and use cases.
- Plan, develop and launch high-quality product documentation with our end users in mind
- Create videos and other visual content to complement the written documentation
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, and our go-to-market teams to develop internal and external training resources. These include materials such as user guides, release notes, and content based on product support questions
- Assist in initiatives related to coaching other teams in generating written content useful across the organization
- Continuously seek opportunities and innovative solutions for improving internal documentation and related processes with the goal of making them more actionable and efficient.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a top-tier institution
- 2+ years of experience in technical writing
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Works in a time zone that allows collaboration with our teams in New York and Bulgaria
- Has a "get things done" attitude even when projects are new and in uncharted territory
- Strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- Experience creating training or onboarding materials is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Auto assistant for your carCatered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.