Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
Spreedly is looking for a Marketing Operations Analyst who has a passion for data, technology and analytics. Reporting to the Director of Business Analytics you will act as a business partner to marketing and be tasked with optimizing our systems for gathering, structuring and analyzing data to identify compelling insights that drive the optimization of marketing initiatives. Projects may include market analysis to refine targeting, top of funnel analysis, attribution modeling and in-depth ad hoc performance analysis. Your job is to formulate meaningful and actionable data driven recommendations that improve the performance of marketing programs.
- Analyzing Marketing KPIs to assess campaign and program effectiveness as it relates to the company’s marketing mix at each point in the customer’s lifecycle
- Assessing the ROI of initiatives for opportunities to invest
- Monitoring the Demand Waterfall/lead funnel to track lead flow and conversions, as well as perform routine diagnostics to identify breakdowns
- Manage and maintain lead scoring models as it relates to ABM
- Testing the ICP for target accounts and creating look alike lists. Identifying and prioritizing target accounts for ongoing outbounding, ABM, and campaigns
- Create predictive models to forecast campaign performance and marketings contribution to pipeline
- Manage prospect and customer database hygiene and optimization; develop strategy for monitoring and partnering with Marketing, IT and Sales Operations to improve gaps in data health and marketing automation performance
- Oversee the operational aspects of campaign preparation and attribution
- Optimize our marketing technology stack and the related workflows and processes, ensuring our existing processes are well-supported, and that we are building for the future
- Translate business questions and challenges from the stakeholders into analytics projects
- Foster a data driven culture through sharing or knowledge, insights and construction of dashboards that allow users to understand performance compared to internal benchmarks and provide a platform for self-service to basic reporting
- 3+ Years Hands-on experience analyzing marketing data sets across ads, emails, website, and sales funnel activities
- An understanding of core Marketing processes, metrics and models (Marketing automation, lead routing & management, sales funnel, pipeline attribution, web analytics, CPL, ROI, buyer’s lifecycle)
- Experience with the following Martech Stack including: Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, various performance marketing and paid media channels
- Experience at a high-growth, SaaS or B2B product company
- Expertise and demonstrated track record in defining, implementing, and optimizing lead management processes, demand waterfall frameworks, and related reporting and analytics
- Ability to analyze quantitative data to determine program effectiveness, ROI, forecasting
- Ability to plan, manage, and execute cross-functional programs and projects; successfully manages dependencies and risks, and makes the right decisions to deliver on time and on budget
- Experience modeling complex problems, both conceptually and tactically (spreadsheets, analysis tools, visualization)
- Experience working with analytic tooling including SQL or a BI Tool such as Looker to analyze and model raw data sets
- Experience with cohort analysis, A/B & multivariate testing
- The desire and capacity to work both independently and collaboratively
- Endless curiosity and a need to dive deeper for understanding
- Analytical-Minded - You’re a data driven individual, who is an expert at tracking, analyzing and interpreting relevant pipeline metrics and campaign analytics
- Technical Experience - You have experience and are comfortable working with marketing tools like Pardot and Salesforce. You know how to extract data from these platforms to make better marketing decisions
- Results Oriented - You always have your eye on the desired final outcome. You have a track record of delivering the result, and you see things through to completion
- Effective Communicator - You possess excellent communication skills, and can effectively present your findings and recommendations to all stakeholders, etc
- Highly Organized - You can effectively manage multiple competing priorities and have exceptional time management skills
What we offer
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, WA or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we will only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.