Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
Spreedly is the world’s first, and leading, Payments Orchestration solution. Connecting to multiple payment services, known as payment orchestration, is the new standard. Building and maintaining custom payment integrations can be slow and expensive. With Spreedly’s PCI compliant cloud solution, merchants can connect to one or multiple payment services simultaneously, work with global payment gateways, control card data, and accept alternative payment types.
The business is experiencing rapid growth and now serves 600 customers globally. Many of Spreedly’s customers are platforms and marketplaces that have thousands of their merchants leveraging our payments platform. Our customers include industry leaders in digital goods, order ahead and delivery, online marketplaces, event ticketing, donations/giving, and financial services. In 2020, Spreedly’s customers and payment service partners completed over one million transactions per day via the Spreedly platform totaling over $20 billion annually. Backed by Spectrum Equity, with a $75M investment, Spreedly is experiencing its next wave of rapid growth.
You'll join the fast growing Product team and play a key role in establishing the practice of Product Operations at Spreedly. You'll work with the Product team to develop best practices for managing the Product tech stack, perform data analysis, facilitate product experiments, and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders across the company to advance our product-led vision.
- Collaborate with product teams to gather product feedback, conduct experiments, and measure impact.
- Advance Spreedly’s implementation of product experience tools (i.e. Pendo). Participate in product launches to optimize data collected upfront, and synthesize that data into insights.
- Participate in the development of the company’s overall data strategy. Identify key data gaps, and work with engineering teams to complete the picture of product usage.
- Build a durable, scalable Product information architecture. Implement a strategy to organize and optimize content for discovery, develop templates for re-use, and monitor stakeholder usage and consumption for impact.
- Currently has or pursuing a graduate level degree (e.g. Masters of Business Administration, Masters of Quantitative Management, Masters of Data Science, etc)
- Prior experience working with data and product management tools such as Looker, Salesforce, Pendo, or Aha
- Direct experience in a technology company
- Bonus - Experience with eCommerce platforms, payments services, and/or API products
What we offer
- Remote friendly work environment. Even our local employees are remote 3 days per week!
- Tues./Thurs. are in-office days when we return to office - the rest of the week employees are free to work wherever they choose
- Paid lunches on in-office days for local employees
This role is open to remote candidates, however preference will be given to candidates local to Durham, NC as well as in the eastern timezone.
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.