Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist(OS) to join our growing and exciting Customer Success Team. This role will help ensure our customers are successfully introduced to Spreedly, our products, and the resources available to them. As the Onboarding Specialist, you will facilitate both Human to Human engagements as well as Digital/Tech Touch offerings. The Onboarding Specialist will also gather data driven insights from customers to help the Customer Success team design engagements to ensure long account lives. A successful Onboarding Specialist must be deeply passionate about understanding and engaging with customers including a deep desire and enjoyment of meeting, talking, and engaging with people everyday.
- Provide training and customer on-boarding
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers during their critical start of using Spreedly products
- Provide updates to knowledge base articles for customer support
- Provide fast & efficient engagements customers
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new products and updates to existing products
- Provide customer feedback on Training Materials and How-to User Guides
- Provide the product development team with feedback from customers regarding product usability and support issues
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information to refine and support the sales team
- Run Webinars and On line Training Sessions of Spreedly products
- Refine and Develop the Customer Onboarding Process to be as efficient as possible
- Project Manage Customer Onboarding / Training and Implementation
- Be current on competitor product offerings (features, benefits, and customer interest in these products), report information internally
Skills and Experience
- Strong Communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in a customer facing service role a plus
- Comfortable learning new software applications
- Team Player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Good presentation skills, including training
- Previous experience of Working in a SaaS environment is a plus but not required
What we offer
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.