See all jobs
Mar 16th, 2021
Senior Anaylst, Product
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 9M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
We’re looking to add a Senior Analyst to our growing Data team to help us measure the impact of product features and experiments, build dashboards to monitor product health and derive user behavior insights that inform product development roadmap and strategy to unlock the next stage of Loom’s growth.
We have rich, complex datasets and our team performs a wide variety of analytical tasks, ranging from designing and evaluating A/B tests,
creating dashboards, crafting complex database queries and ETL pipelines, and ad-hoc analysis. The ideal candidate will be data-driven, intellectually curious, and a clear communicator.
- Measure the impact of product features/tests and analyze user behavior that will influence product development and strategy
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers and Engineers to provide data support through dashboards, user insights and adhoc requests
- Design and develop core business metrics, create insightful automated dashboards (and the necessary data pipelines) and data visualization to track progress
- Design and analyze product experiments; communicate results and learnings to the rest of the team.
- Proactively derive data insights and turn them into product recommendations
- Develop a thorough understanding of user behavior using large clickstream event data (from web and mobile apps) and explore data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in a data science or analytics role turning data into insights and recommendations
- Strong analytical and communication skills with the ability to synthesize insights into compelling stories
- Experience designing, running, and analyzing A/B tests
- Good product and business sense
- Proficiency in SQL (Snowflake, Postgres) - able to write structured and efficient queries on large data sets
- Experience with a Business Intelligence tool (e.g. Tableau or Mode)
- Experience with a statistical scripting language (e.g. Python or R) is a plus
- Experience with ETL tools such as Airflow or DBT is a plus
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field or higher.
Perks at Loom:
* Competitive compensation and equity package
* 99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
* Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
* Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401(k) with 4% company matching
* Professional development reimbursement
* Mental health and wellness reimbursement
* Gym reimbursement
* Unlimited PTO
* Paid parental leave
* Remote work opportunities
* Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.