Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we’re growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In less than a decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1200 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
Kraken is looking for a Growth Product Manager to lead Kraken’s efforts around building a referral program, owning the entire execution.
This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced and feedback-driven environment to solve complex business problems where you will be given the opportunity to add value from day one. This role reports directly to the Head of Growth who manages a combined Growth Product and Marketing team.
- Own the execution of a referral program from 0-1 including working with engineers on back end integrations to diving in deep with the UI/UX designers
- Live and breath data driven thinking
- You thrive when you’re running experiments and smoke testing ideas
- Intimately understand the mechanics of virality, and how to properly incentivize users with the referral program
- Lead large, cross-functional groups of people to deliver on your mission. Communicate concisely and influence outcomes
- At least 4+ years experience
- B2C experience a must
- Exceptional presentation and narrative compression skills
- Crypto experience not required
- Strong in both the art and science of growth: knowing when to lean on numbers and experimentation, and when to dream big and find a new direction.
- Obsess about continuous product improvement based on customer feedback and data
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us