UKG is looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Software Developer to join our extremely talented Product Development team. As one of our Senior Software Engineers, you will be part of our continued improvement and growth of our HR and Benefits Software Solution.
As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at UKG, you’ll be embedded on a development team where you can work on the next generation of internet software. You’ll get to work directly with other Developers, Software Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, and Directors, all of whom make up the team. In this highly-collaborative environment, you will have the opportunity to grow as an engineer, and even help mentor others.
We are looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about programming, quality, and truly enjoys what they do. Are you an innovative thinker with a can-do attitude? If so, apply today!
Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of the team to solve challenging engineering tasks on time and with high quality.
- Engage in daily code reviews and training of team members.
- Support continuous deployment pipeline code.
- Situationally troubleshoot production issues alongside the support team.
- Build and integrate features for our enterprise software solution using the latest .Net, Angular, SQL Server, and MongoDB technologies. Familiarity with Golang is a significant plus!
- Work productively in a devops environment using Docker, Concourse, and GCP
- Actively communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
- 5-7 or more years’ experience as a key developer on enterprise projects
- Software development experience including: OOP, concurrency programming, design patterns, RESTful service implementation, Service Oriented Architecture, Test-Driven Development, Acceptance Testing.
- Experience using and building tools to automate the deployment of an enterprise software solution to the cloud
- Strong object-oriented design experience
- Knowledge of design patterns and their implementation
- Multi-tier application design and development
- Excellent problem solving skills
- C#, .Net Core, .Net Frawork
- Kafka, RabbitMQ, or similar eventing platform
- MongoDB or other NoSQL database
Check out how we give our employees the chance to work on whatever project they want for 48 hours! https://youtu.be/2Aw55CP1IO8
Typical Interview Process:
- If your application is selected, a Talent Acquisition Team Member will reach out to schedule a phone screen with them.
- If selected to move forward, you will complete a HackerRank Coding Assessment.
- If you pass, you will either move forward to a technical phone call for an additional screening, OR directly to an onsite interview.
- Offer stage.