Spreedly is a rapidly growing, growth private-equity funded digital payments company with headquarters located in downtown Durham, North Carolina. We've developed a high volume, global solution to support our vision that the world is better with a diversified, inclusive, payment ecosystem.
Our employees help build a culture that values independence, transparency, and collaboration in a digital-first communication environment. We hope you do your best work at Spreedly and find a mature workplace striving to support the ebb and flow of work-life harmony.
We’re seeking an experienced, bilingual Enterprise Account Manager to join the Spreedly team to manage and grow our key customer relationships. In this individual contributor role, you will play a critical part in our continued growth by ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, high retention rates, and growth of the customer’s use of Spreedly in support of their expanding commerce payment strategies. Latin America is a fast growing market and you will be supporting our efforts there with some of Spreedly's most important strategic customers.
The ideal candidate has experience working with large mid-market companies and enterprise organizations and is capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization.
- Retention - protect renewal revenues by ensuring that clients are deriving maximum value through their use of Spreedly
- Growth – track clients’ growth projections against current usage and initiate contract upgrades in a timely manner
- Communication & planning - regularly review clients’ business priorities and growth strategies and build account plans in support of those strategies
- Bilingual - fluent in both English and Spanish, Portuguese is a plus
- 3-5 years of customer facing experience
- 2-3 years of Account Management experience, with assigned revenue goals
- Track record of account expansion and growing contract value
- Experience with technology-based solutions and interacting with engineers or developers
- Comfort working with a wide range of personalities and people
- Curiosity to learn about payment strategies and growth drivers for key accounts
- Ability to travel up to 20%(when it is safe to return to travel)
Nice to haves
- Prior experience at a growth stage SaaS company
- Prior experience in the payments industry
- Prior experience in both customer success and sales
What we offer
Spreedly is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We actively work to drive out even unintentional discrimination in our hiring processes via practices like blindly graded work samples, structured interviews, and diversity awareness training.
Due to the sensitive nature of what Spreedly does- handling payment data- candidates must complete a successful background check. If you have concerns along those lines, please discuss with us sooner rather than later- we do not want you to waste time in the hiring process and get disqualified at the end if we can help it.
Some of our positions are open to remote applicants. If this is the case it will be sited in the job posting just below the position name. Unless otherwise stated, remote positions are open to candidates in the contiguous US only. We are not set up to support remote employees from CA, NY, or outside the contiguous US. All applicants must have a US work visa.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Because of the high volume of resume flow, we may only respond to those candidates that we think will be a potential fit.