Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is on the lookout for a Jira Administrator who will join our Workplace Technology team. You will join a well respected team who help internal staff get the most out of our Jira product while delivering support for Atlassian-wide Jira instances for Atlassian teams globally. As an administrator, you will be tasked to design, build, support and maintain Jira projects to accommodate new and existing business requirements and processes in a dynamic environment.
Are you passionate about creating solutions with Jira? Are you keen to learn more about how to use it across multiple business functions, and help teams with efficient workflows and awesome automations? If so, read on and you just might be Atlassian's newest Jira Administrator.
In this role:
- You are going to configure Jira projects, including fields, screens, workflows, customer portals, and boards.
- You will manage user permissions and issue security according to the needs of projects and teams.
- You will meet with cross functional teams to discuss their team’s requirements, and help design and build a Jira project that meets and/or improve their processes, and helps their team be more effective.
- You will create Jira reports to help teams track their projects' data.
- You will create Jira automation rules to reduce manual effort.
- You will facilitate Jira project/s migrations.
- You will occasionally guide Atlassians on Jira how-to's.
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have an experience in configuring Jira projects end-to-end
- You are adept in Jira Workflow customisation (conditions, post functions, validators, triggers), Jira board creation and customisation, User Management, and the use of Confluence
- You have a background in providing solutions using Jira
It's also great if:
- You are Jira Admin-certified
- You have experience configuring Jira mail handlers
- You have experience with Jira server to cloud migrations
More about our team
We are growing rapidly so you will enjoy working in a fast-paced, fun environment with people on the same mission: support Atlassians changing the world. We take pride in playing as a team and contributing to the success of the company by supporting our most important asset: our people. We love to exchange data-driven ideas, so we can hire more effectively, overcome barriers to opportunity, and continuously improve the experiences of our employees around the world. As a member of the Workplace Technology team, you'll spend time with a diverse group of team members who are just as motivated, hardworking, and creative as you are.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub