What’s your mission?
IronNet's mission is simple: To deliver the power of collective cybersecurity to defend companies, sectors, and nations. For decades, companies have been defending against cyber attacks on their own while adversaries have been organizing themselves into sophisticated hacker networks . . . until now, with IronNet Collective Defense. In 2014, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, former Commander U.S. Cyber Command, launched IronNet to strengthen cybersecurity defense against highly sophisticated adversaries, across all borders and sectors.
In response to cyber adversaries who increasingly collaborate for collective offense, leading organizations in our critical infrastructure are using collective defense strategies and solutions to meet these powerful and ever-changing threats. We believe that collective defense is our collective responsibility and we are leading the charge.
The Opportunity . . .
They're looking for a highly skilled software engineer who's comfortable with both front-end and back-end development. Their Full-Stack Engineers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture and supporting APIs, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
People who are successful at IronNet consistently demonstrate these qualities:
Always Accountable -- You commit to be the best at your job and prove it every day, delivering results with integrity, transparency and quality.
Will to Win -- You demonstrate urgency and take thoughtful risks, understanding that failing fast is critical to success.
Flexible and Adaptable -- You anticipate and plan for potential changes based on competing internal and external demands and do not let shifting priorities frustrate or annoy them.
Passion for Customers -- You integrate innovation and quality to fulfill customer needs -- the value to customers is the first priority, both internally and externally.
Highly Capable and Innovative -- You develop innovative solutions to complex problems, strive for continuous improvement and adapt quickly to changes.
Technical Fit -- You understand the technology specific to the team / role / duties of the position. The more senior the position that you are applying for, the more that we expect you to bring fresh perspectives and new ideas.
Recognition & Awards
CRN Emerging Vendors
Fortress Cyber Security
Hot 150 Cybersecurity Companies
Cyber Security Awards: Innovative Product of the Year - Threat Detection
Fortress Cyber Security
EMA Vendor To Watch
NVTC Tech 100
More About IronNet:
IronNet delivers unmatched collective cyber threat detection for enterprise on-premise, cloud, and hybrid networks. They do this through the application of advanced behavioral analytics, AI, and machine learning techniques. Their team combines the tradecraft knowledge of the best offensive and defensive cyber operators in the world with world-class mathematicians and data scientists to engineer solutions that empower companies to defend against advanced threats.
Their founder and Co-CEO, General (Ret) Keith Alexander, is a recognized cybersecurity innovator and a frequent speaker about current cyberthreats and effective defenses. They have a leadership team with deep government and commercial cyber experience, and the company is advised by a board of esteemed security and venture investment professionals, including Jan Tighe Retired Vice Admiral, Former Deputy Chief of Naval Operations for Information Warfare and Director, Naval Intelligence, US Navy; and Jack Keane Chairman, Institute for the Study of War, Retired Four-Star General, Former Vice Chief of Staff, US Army.
Benefits of Working at IronNet:
IronNet strives to provide and takes pride in being able to offer comprehensive, essential and affordable benefits for our employees and their families. We offer an unlimited PTO plan, 401(k) match as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability Insurance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
To be successful in this role you must be able to . . .
- 7+ years demonstrated industry experience
- Design and develop front end application architecture.
- Develop presentation-layer API interfaces to support user interfacing applications.
- Work with database systems and core microservices.
- Ensure responsiveness of applications.
- Work alongside graphic designers for design features.
- See projects through from conception to finished product.
- Meet both technical and customer needs.
- Mentor junior engineers.
You may be the person they need if your background aligns with the following . . .
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Significant experience in Software Engineering.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as NodeJS, Go, Python, etc.
- Familiarity with relational database technology (PostgreSQL preferred).
- Experience with creating and running Docker images and containers.
- Great problem solving skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies is a plus.
What they expect from you . . .
- They recognize few candidates meet every requirement and that many skills are transferable. They believe in hiring smart people and expect them to grow and learn. If your resume doesn’t match all of the requirements, you can still apply. However, please address any skill gaps in a cover letter, upload a portfolio, or include a note in the application form, so our recruiting team and hiring managers can see beyond your resume.
Align with and Model IronNet’s Values:
- The Mission Continues.
- Thrive personally, grow professionally―be happy!
- Innovate, learn, lead.
- Be the best and prove it.
- Act with integrity―always do the right thing.
- Be the most trusted, respected, and loved cybersecurity company in the world.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status