Function as the interim Financial Aid director for Sul Ross State University. The University needs a strong leader who will drive the implementation and use of Banner for the administration and management of their financial aid function.
- Building and administering the capabilities of the financial aid team.
- Transform the university from manual processes to utilizing Banner tools for processing and administering financial aid
- Experienced Financial Aid administrator familiar with current laws and regulations related to the administration and management of financial aid in a 4 year university
- Lead a transformation and modernization of the financial aid function in a fast paced environment.
- It is essential that the candidate has solid current Banner 8/9 skills related to Financial Aid. The candidate must have hands on knowledge of Banner, its architecture and use as it applies to Financial Aid
- Ability to hit the ground running and be ready for the next semester will be essential.
It is essential that the candidate has solid current Banner 8/9 skills related to Financial Aid. The candidate must have hands on knowledge of Banner, its architecture and use as it applies to Financial Aid
What You Can Expect from Us
At CampusWorks, we don't just help our clients succeed; we help our employees succeed. Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that CampusWorks is a great place to build your career. Our employees enjoy:
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of students and educators.
A CEO who cares. Chairman and CEO Liz Murphy has made it her mission to create a culture that appreciates and takes good care of its people. As a result, being an employee of CampusWorks feels like being a member of a big family.
A virtual workplace. In an effort to reduce our environmental footprint, CampusWorks became a virtual company in 2012. As such, our team members are located across the U.S. and Canada, where they work from their home offices and at client sites.
Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create happy customers. T hat's why CampusWorks offers both full-time and part-time 1099 consulting career opportunities to fit life's unique demands.
A company that gives back. Every year CampusWorks proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our vision to make higher education accessible to everyone.
There are many things our employees love about working for CampusWorks, but don't take our word for it. Hear what they have to say. Read employee testimonials»
Founded in 1999, CampusWorks is dedicated to helping higher education overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of student success and completion. We work with community colleges, technical colleges, four-year public and private institutions, multi-college districts, and statewide higher education systems to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the institution—from Student Services to Human Resources to Finance to Academics—to achieve transformative results.
AAP/EEO Statement: CampusWorks, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) and Affirmative Actions (AA) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
CampusWorks does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing and executive search firms.