Minted is seeking an experienced, savvy, innovative and analytical marketer to lead Minted’s Influencer Marketing efforts. You will be responsible for developing brand-relevant performance-driven approaches to partnering with a variety of influencers to bring new customers to Minted. This is a unique opportunity to build an Influencer Marketing program from the ground up.
- Drive data-driven influencer program strategy: Leverage internal data, partner insights, current trends, and the competitive landscape to devise strategy, including influencer selection and partnership scope.
- Create strategies to scale influencer relationships and impact, such as Influencer campaign calendar (aligned with company campaign calendar), ambassador program, partners and tools for recruitment, contracting, and management.
- Manage influencer program operations: Facilitate campaign outreach and contract negotiations. Oversee day-to-day duties for influencer program fulfillment including managing influencer communications, ensuring seamless product experience, and more. Create mechanisms to monitor influencers and their branded content for legitimacy, fraud detection, demographic alignment, and FTC compliance.
- Scale impact of influencer content: Define, with brand, cross-functional process to facilitate leveraging content across multiple marketing channels.
- Collaborate with analytics to continuously assess and optimize influencer marketing efforts to ensure performance of the channel.
- Well-versed and well-connected in the influencer landscape. You know the people, the tools, and the arrangements that make influencer marketing successful.
- On top of the latest trends within social media and influencer marketing. You are familiar with the key platforms and how consumers and influencers put them to use.
- Results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments which are outcome-oriented and merit-based, and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment.
- Receptive to change. You are flexible, adaptable, innovative, and open in response to competitive pressure and market change.
- A strong cross-functional and team leader, fun to work with and for, effective in influencing and coaching others and collaborating with them to create phenomenal results.
- 10+ years of marketing experience, with deep experience in influencer marketing and/or social media strategy
- Existing relationships, plus experience with influencer outreach, campaign management, and partnerships negotiations
- A strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and a commitment to continuous learning and improvement.
- Top notch communication skills - for everything from articulating strategy to negotiating agreements
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.