Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Are you passionate about continuous improvement? Do you love pushing the boundaries on how QA work is done? If so, then please read on!
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Specialist to work collaboratively with our Global Advocacy Operations Support Team in bringing new insights, identify success metrics, and work continuously in improving our operational processes to drive customer happiness. As a QA Specialist, you will have the freedom to develop new initiatives and roll out new programs internally.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Monitor and analyze the interactions between our Customer Advocates and clients to ensure the quality of support
- Enable managers to provide feedback regarding performance, and identify any training requirements and mentoring that may be needed
- Initiate and schedule calibrations with Team Leads and Senior Customer Advocates to discuss trends, performance gaps, and recommendations based on Quality reviews and evaluations
- Collaborate with the Training Team to discuss training needs based on trends and performance
- Prepare weekly and monthly update of Quality and CSAT reporting
On your first day, we will expect that:
- You have a proven experience in either shared services or BPO industries with QA and operations exposure
- You have strong analytical skills and have the ability to analyze simple to complex data
- You are able to develop and provide sound, evidence based insights from the CSAT performance data and Quality evaluation insights
- You possess a proven process and systems orientation, able to understand operational metrics and identify performance gaps and determine the root cause that affect metrics and performance issues
- You have advanced proficiency in MS Excel
- You Possess a working knowledge of CRM platforms, and experience in conducting email, call, or chat monitoring using QA scorecards
- You are an effective communicator able to build positive relationships across teammates and organizational boundaries with a variety of personalities
- You are willing and able to work in the night shift, with full support on the AMER team, both in Manila and Austin
It’s also great if:
- You have basic knowledge and familiarity with Tableau, a visual analytics platform
- You are knowledgeable with Atlassian products
More about our team
At Atlassian, our mission is to advocate continuous improvement to unleash every team’s full potential. Enabling Atlassian to scale and achieve operational quality, we're not done yet - we’ve moved beyond our standard methodologies to become the quality problem-solving team. We always look for the best ways to make valuable contributions, question assumptions, and focus on the long-term solutions instead of the short-term workarounds.
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub