Rescale (@rescaleinc) is the leading hybrid cloud platform delivering intelligent computing for digital R&D, and enabling more than 300 customers from startups to Fortune 50 enterprises to accelerate design cycles and time to market. Founded by former Boeing aerospace engineers, Rescale gives research scientists and engineers the ability to automate their workflows across simulation and artificial intelligence applications, fully automated and performance optimized against the best high performance computing architectures.
Using Rescale, industry leaders are accelerating new chip designs, enabling computational drug discovery, powering the design of new rockets and supersonic jets, and building a sustainable energy future.
We are seeking a Director of Product Marketing to join our team! As one of the company’s top evangelists, you will develop go-to-market activities to launch products, create defining moments for the company, and provide the strategy and creative thinking to define a new defining category. You will work closely with global sales teams to craft compelling go-to-market campaigns, as well as product teams to develop and communicate a competitive roadmap.
At Rescale, this means you will work on and impact:
- Define Rescale’s product positioning and messaging
- Plan and run Rescale product launches
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to define campaigns
- Lead creation of market-facing assets including whitepapers, datasheets, etc
- Drive thought leadership and commercial insights working with customers, analysts, and press
- Work closely with sales leadership to craft sales enablement strategies and create assets
- Work closely with product managers to define product go-to-market, pricing, and licensing
- Lead the Rescale product marketing team
What we’re looking for:
- Quantitative skills and ability to create business models for new products and offerings, including the ability to guide pricing and packaging decisions.
- Strategic B2B thinker who can out-maneuver competition and disrupt incumbents with compelling messaging and positioning.
- Ability to translate technical issues in compelling and clear language across different audiences.
- Ability to work collaboratively across development, product, demand generation, and field teams to build a successful go-to-market strategy.
- Global mindset.
- Successful history of driving strong product launches, ideally in B2B markets.
- Aptitude to quickly technically ramp in a rapidly evolving market with depth across multiple areas.
- Creativity, drive, self-starter, okay breaking glass but with judgement
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field preferred. MBA or equivalent experience is a plus.
- 5-8+ years of marketing experience, ideally in strategic, business, or core product-related role
About your team at Rescale and who you will work with:
If you have any questions before applying, please do not hesitate to reach out to Lexi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rescale is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with Rescale will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.