Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our Ecosystem Marketing team! Your role will be to develop and execute a strategy to drive developer engagement with the Atlassian platform.
At Atlassian, we are on a mission to unleash the potential of every team. To do that, we are building a community of developers to partner with us, accelerating innovation and providing new and expanded products, apps, and integrations to our customers. Developer marketing at Atlassian builds developer awareness, drives platform adoption, and brings new capabilities of our cloud platform to market. We are relentlessly passionate about helping developers build the next generation of team collaboration products on and with Atlassian.
More About You:
- You’re a technologist at heart who enjoys learning about new tech, sharing stories, and building communities in your day-to-day work. You’re excited to get to know our developer community on a human level and understand what makes them tick. You love the challenge of unpacking a new technology, learning how it works and doesn’t, and teaching someone else about it. The prospect of giving a demo at an event or mingling with developers at a hackathon gives you an energy boost.
- Lastly, and most importantly, you’re keen to understand the motivations of software developers and help them learn and build. You’re excited to dive into the world of software development practices and APIs. You are familiar with developer watering holes like Stack Overflow and HN. You’re naturally inquisitive, enjoy learning, and can capture and distill developer feedback into meaningful marketing campaign ideas for our team.
- Develop and execute a portfolio of developer programs that attract and engage developers with the Atlassian platform
- Author engaging developer-facing content including blog posts, ad copy, social posts, guides, contributed articles, landing pages, tutorials, and videos
- Conduct competitor and market analysis to craft a unique and compelling developer value proposition for Atlassian
- Partner closely with the rest of the team - Developer Marketing, Developer Experience, and Platform Product Managers - to craft and deliver your work
- Leverage relevant social channels to drive developer engagement
- Increase entrances to, and engagement with, our developer channels (website, blog, YouTube channel, and docs)
- Conduct ongoing analysis and insights into content performance
More about our team:
The Ecosystem Marketing team is on a mission to grow a healthy ecosystem where developers help our customers extend and maximize Atlassian tools in useful, trusted, and delightful ways. We drive developer marketing, strategic partner marketing, and awareness for our Marketplace and platform.
More about Atlassian
Software is changing the world, and we’re at the center of it all. With a customer list that reads like a who's who in tech and a highly disruptive business model, we’re advancing the art of team collaboration with products like Jira Software, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello. Driven by honest values, an outstanding culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team. From Amsterdam and Austin to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who are powered by passion and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Remote - PT or MT timezones preferred
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.