The Software Engineer, Analytics is well versed in scalable data mining and real time analytics. She or he is expected to be able to independently architect, design, develop, deploy and maintain the real time analytics platform in all phases of the agile development and deployment life cycle. Self-motivation, teamwork and experience working in a fast-paced agile environment are highly desired.
Architect, design and develop the real time analytics platform
Develop software to extract, clean and manipulate large datasets both structured and unstructured for the analytics platform
Optimize performance to scale for large datasets
Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
Implement REST APIs to expose analytics.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Programming in Java, Python
- Database: SQL, No-SQL
- Git source code control
- Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
- Experience with Test-driven development methodology
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud and native services such as EC2, ECS, EBS, S3, Dynamo, EFS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Redshift desirable
- Experience with ELK Stack and Apache Lucene
- Familiarity with ETL and BI concepts
- Interest in data analytic technologies such as Apache Spark, Apache Pig, AWS Pipelines and/or MapReduce
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Prior experience with traditional RDBMS and/or large-scale traditional data warehousing would be good to have.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status