The Software Engineer, UI is responsible for building interactive, responsive UI/UX for our massive scale, highly available, fault tolerant, multi-tenant SaaS application. She or he is expected to be able to independently architect, design, develop, deploy and maintain the UI platform in all phases of the agile development and deployment life cycle. Self-motivation, teamwork and experience working in a fast-paced agile environment are highly desired.
Architect, design and develop the UI platform
Optimize performance to scale for large number of users
Develop both deployment architecture and scripts for automated system deployment in AWS
Implement REST APIs to consume APIs and develop new APIs.
- 3-5 years of experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- BS or MS in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Programming in Python
- Database: SQL, No-SQL
- Git source code control
- Strong knowledge of open-source libraries/packages
- Experience with Test-driven development methodology
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud and native services such as EC2, ECS, EBS, S3, Dynamo, EFS, CloudFront, CloudWatch, Redshift desirable
- Strong user interface design skills and user experience competencies with reference-able examples
- Experience with UI test technologies such as Mocha, Karma, Selenium
- Full stack web development experience (front-end GUI and back-end server development)
- RESTful server and client implementations
- Familiarity with integrating user interfaces with large-scale backend systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Prior experience with traditional RDBMS would be good to have.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status