Federated Wireless seeks a Vice President of Product Management reporting into the SVP of Product and Engineering. The successful candidate will have broad responsibility for the strategic development and execution of all product management activities required to meet the company’s revenue plan and long-term goals. The scope includes product strategy, profitability, requirements and development plans, go-to-market and sales support, and lifecycle management.
Federated is a high growth SaaS company that is developing and leading the largest wireless ecosystem for private wireless and fixed wireless solutions utilizing the CBRs band. We are looking for a leader that has product management experience in the software industry and its broader ecosystem within a high growth startup environment.
This leader will define and execute a product strategy to growth and profitability of the company using market enablement and go-to-market strategies for multiple customer segments including wireless service providers, cable operators, Cloud hyper-scalers, enterprise equipment suppliers and fixed wireless operators. Our industry-pioneering spectrum product is being sold through direct sales and with the help of channel partners and OEMs. The successful placement will develop and execute plans to ensure the company capitalizes on its early market position and optimizes a clear path to aggressive growth.
Our monetization model is ecosystem and partner enabled, which will require the product leader to develop relationships and coalitions with partners and suppliers to enable and accelerate business initiatives. The position will ideally be based at Federated Wireless headquarters in Arlington, Virginia but the company may be flexible to consider other locations for exceptional executives.
Take leadership in defining and implementing the end-to-end product/service/solution life cycle collaborating with marketing, technical and operational groups. Customer advocate
Define, drive, and track product strategy, roadmap, and planning through research, customer & partner feedback, competitive analysis and market requirements using key metrics such as time-to-market, bookings, one-time and recurring revenue
Define and implement business plan, pricing, product positioning and profitability, channel & partner engagement & development, solution packaging and distribution strategy including self-activation towards a frictionless service delivery. Lead in setting the product pricing, working with sales and finance functions on forecasting and profit margin analysis
Lead multiple product line efforts through the entire lifecycle process from inception to sunset. Develop and support an expanding team of product management professionals
Expand and manage partnership program through the use of portals, automated support tools and market enablement alliances, communities, and value-added resellers
Thought leader and evangelist for Federated Wireless in the evolving shared spectrum technology and private-networks spaceT
- Self-starter with demonstrated experience in launching and growing a SaaS product line in either telco, cable, or enterprise markets
- Deep working expertise with software business models including open source, communities, service-oriented architecture, and API-driven environments
- Operational experience with product management including business plan, pricing, margin analysis, positioning, differentiation, support and life-cycle functions
- Demonstrated experience in supporting sales with customer interactions, presentations, proposals and deal closures. Participate in tradeshows and overall product evangelism
- Experience building, growing and motivating a team of professionals and with deploying the operational tools and processes needed to support them
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required. Demonstrated operational mastery of industry adopted product management tools
- Working knowledge of the Wi-Fi and/or Cellular technologies is a plus
- MBA is desirable. Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant discipline, or demonstrated applicable experience
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status