YOUR MISSION: Your mission is to implement continuous automated quality testing, developing automation tools for functional, scale, performance and disaster recovery testing based on methodologies like chaos engineering.
YOUR LEGACY: The legacy you’ll leave in this role includes a test automation system for vehicle repair center selection service, that validates algorithms, models and interfaces for the robustness, completeness, performance and quality, as well as ease of development of automation tests. The result? You helped Urgently become the world’s leading mobility assistance company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1) First 2 months:
Fully understand our cloud based microservices platform, testing environment and automation scripts.
Become familiarized with our development environment/ philosophy
Testing and validating vehicle repair center selection service, business logic and API interfaces.
Writing automation scripts for testing.
Performing thorough functional testing of all the features before they are released.
Implementing, maintaining and executing test strategies to help improve overall code quality and test-coverage.
Recording all test results for each test suite and report on results and disseminate information to provide a high-level summary of areas tested.
Ensuring integrity between various systems and championing the flow of data across all systems ensuring data consistency.
Developing and enhancing test infrastructure and integration framework.
Actively conversing with all other teams to triage any inbound issue reported
- WHO YOU ARE:
- Technical Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Preferably in a startup or company working on automation testing of distributed microservices
- Experience in developing, and maintaining automated test scripts for distributed systems.
- Hands-on scripting experience using Python or similar scripting languages.
- Good understanding of REST-based API testing.
- Good understanding of functional UI automation frameworks.
- Experience testing using continuous integration and regression testing processes.
- Proficiency in writing and understanding SQL queries.
- Experience in data-profiling and providing statistical analysis for data using Prometheus, Grafana or other similar tools.
- Performance testing tools to test scalability of services.
- You are detailed in writing test suites and test scenarios.
- You proactively find problems in the data platform before they can become real problems. You are constantly upgrading your skill set and applying that to be proactive about the current and emerging security issues and practices.
- NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with AWS cloud services.
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like, Apache Solr, DynamoDB, MongoDB.
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status