Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 10M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
We are in search of a Sr. Manager, Performance Marketing who will serve as the key, foundational team member to helps us build our paid acquisition, website optimization and SEO functions. In this role, you will be tasked with building a robust strategy on how to optimize the above tactics for both a product and sales-led funnel. You will be asked to make decisions on tech, agencies and personnel needed to effectively scale our digital and paid efforts, as well as overseeing the day-to-day execution that drive our KPIs (product sign-ups, website traffic, website conversions, and enterprise ARR).
- Develop and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing tactics including paid acquisition, optimization of the marketing website and SEO strategies to drive our top-of-funnel performance numbers
- Monitor our paid campaign performance and create clear reporting and update cadences
- Own the marketing website to continuously test and optimize for improving business KPIs
- Create our SEO strategy and own point-of-view around site rankings and web traffic
- Manage external agencies/contractors and create frameworks for ROI and assessing performance
- Coordinate with our Data Team to evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, product sign-ups and target audiences
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product and sales to address gaps in our existing digital strategies and identify new areas for growth
- Manage digital marketing budget across various channels, contractors and technology
What We're Looking For:
- 5-8 years of Digital Marketing experience including Paid Media, SEO and Website Optimization, preferably at a product-led growth company in SaaS
- Proficiency in GA, Mode, Hubspot (or comparable Marketing Automation platform) and Salesforce
- Ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the marketing organization
- Detail-oriented and accurate; enjoys problem solving and being challenged
- Works well under deadlines, with the ability to identify and communicate issues quickly
- SQL Skills Preferred
Perks at Loom:
*Competitive compensation and equity package
*99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
*Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
*Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
*Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
*401(k) with 4% company matching
*Professional development reimbursement
*Mental health and wellness reimbursement
*Paid parental leave
*Remote work opportunities
*Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.