Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, we will provide the choice to work from home or return to work in an office unless a job requirement makes it necessary for a particular role to be performed at an Atlassian office.
Atlassian Customer Success Managers (CSMs) strive to help customers realize the value in their Atlassian investment. They engage customers to unlock early and sustained business outcomes. This is done by delivering standard methodologies at scale to support product adoption, solution expansion, and long-term growth of customer users.
As a CSM, you are a technology and use case specialist, demonstrating a deep understanding of the Atlassian customer journey from implementation to adoption and expansion. You are equipped to guide customers over their hurdles, delivering value through proactive and programmatic customer engagement – whether the customer is establishing an Agile product delivery methodology, optimizing Developer Tools automation, building new teamwork communities, or improving IT services.
In this role, you’ll cut across multiple products and solution practice areas. You’ll interact with a variety of customer profiles to support the successful adoption and expansion of their Atlassian solution investment. CSMs also reach into all parts of Atlassian as the primary champion of the user’s cause!
On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
- Proven success in relationship management or account management with a preference for prior SaaS or scaled customer success or services experience
- Ability to assess and create a usage adoption plan around a business use case, as well as uncovering potential areas of growth and challenges to adoption
- Understanding of common Jira and Confluence end-user use cases and ways of working, with ability to demonstrate those use cases, and understanding of configuration trade-offs
- A data-driven approach to customer management to prioritize time around risk, and mitigating churn through customer engagement, as well unlocking growth opportunities
- Ability to build collaborative relationships internally across product, sales, support and marketing to facilitate a seamless customer experience
- Experience with one of the following: agile ways of working, project management, DevOps and automation, or IT service management
- Rock-solid work and time management in a high volume customer-facing environment
More about the team
Our Customer Success Managers are a globally distributed team of Atlassian solution advocates who are passionate about enabling and accelerating customer success. As a part of the team, you’ll engage with customer organizations to help them deliver an impactful solution to their users. CSMs are the trusted point of contact whom customers can rely on to help them get the most out of Atlassian products and attain their ideal solution for team collaboration. At Atlassian, you’ll have a direct impact on millions of users, fast! You won’t get frustrated with bureaucracy or slow decision-making, because we encourage innovative thinking. We don’t just want to know your opinions, we want to see your ideas in action. We hire great people and then trust them to be extraordinary.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub