Quartzy is seeking an eCommerce Customer Support Coordinator to ensure that our customers are getting the best level of service possible. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and in this role, you'll have the chance to help us define our processes as our company scales.
You are someone who is motivated by helping other people solve problems. You thrive in a busy environment, and believe that keeping things organized is an essential part of getting anything done. If you catch a mistake in your work or someone else's, you're driven to find out not only why it happened, but how you can prevent it from happening again. Above all else, you are extremely detail oriented. Double and triple checking to ensure you've addressed every possible scenario is a part of your workflow, and you pride yourself on never leaving a question unanswered or a follow-up forgotten.
This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the US.
Quartzy is the world’s #1 lab management platform. Every day, hundreds of thousands of scientists from all over the world improve the efficiency of their research by using Quartzy. Our software combines lab resource management and eCommerce, producing unique value in this large market, returning time to researchers who can focus on their next discoveries. Our customer range from companies working on COVID testing and therapies, to wine makers, to food and ag companies. We are humbled every day to serve them.
What You'll Do:
- Provide superior customer support to all QuartzyeCommercecustomers via live chat, email, and phone
- Review and assign customer tickets to fellow team members
- Ensure smooth day-to-day workflows
- Identify, investigate, and present issues or process improvements to the team
- Update and maintain team SOPs
- Assist in team coaching and training
What We're Looking For:
- 2-4 years experience in high-touch customer service(eCommerce preferred)
- Experience dispatching tickets and supervising team members on a remote team distributed across multiple time zones
- Detail-oriented with strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Fantastic written and verbal communication ability
- Proven ability to hit KPIs and maintain high SLAs
What We Offer:
- Great Insurance - we cover 100% of employee premium cost and 50% for partner/family
- Great Culture - participate in our fun events like ActiviTuesday, Wellness Wednesdays, happy hours & speaker series
- Remote Team - we’re 100% distributed so you can live anywhere in the US!
- Transparency - Weekly all company stand ups, monthly town halls, quarterly state of the start ups and anytime access to co-founders
- Generous Time Off - take the time you need, when you need it
- Great Gear - We’ll set you up for success with the latest tech and help you outfit your home office. And, a free Spotify premium account!
Want to learn more take a look at what people are saying about us on Glassdoor
If that sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!