See all jobs
May 13th, 2021
SMB Account Executive
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 10M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
At Loom, the sales team partners with our largest customers to understand their needs, unlock broken workflows and help their employees communicate for effectively and expressively. As founding members of the sales org, early team members will be brand ambassadors of Loom with customers and with teammates alike. You will have many opportunities for cross functional collaboration with partners in Operations, Marketing, Support, and Product as we continue to build and scale our sales led business. We’re looking for true business “owners” in this role who are excited to accelerate their careers and help us execute on our mission.
- Sell Loom’s business and Enterprise products to new and existing SMB customers
- Ensure healthy customer retention and expansion through consultative partnership
- Collect and share product feedback throughout the Loom company
- Be an exemplary ambassador for Loom, both internally and externally
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of technology sales experience with a preference for SaaS
- 1+ years of quota-carrying sales closing experience with a track record of over-performance
- Past experience on a fast-growing sales team with a preference for hypergrowth and product-led companies
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Strong problem-solving skills, the ability and the desire to find solutions and build process where none previously exists
- Thrives in a fast-paced, diverse, and highly collaborative team environment
Perks at Loom:
Competitive compensation and equity package
99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) with 4% company matching
Professional development reimbursement
Mental health and wellness reimbursement
Paid parental leave
Remote work opportunities
Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.