See all jobs
May 14th, 2021
Enterprise Product Manager
Loom is on a mission to empower everyone at work to communicate more effectively, wherever they are. We are already trusted by over 10M users across 120k+ companies. Our customers are global and use Loom at work at world-class companies including HubSpot, Square, Uber, GrubHub, and LinkedIn.
Founded in 2015, Loom has raised $73 million from top-tier investors including Sequoia Capital, Kleiner Perkins, Coatue, the Slack Fund, and the founders of Instagram, Figma, and Front.
We're looking for an experienced enterprise PM to oversee our upmarket feature set including an admin console, identity management, governance, and billing. You will partner with Loom's sales and success teams to understand our buyer persona, and then use what you learn to build a best-in-class enterprise experience alongside a top-notch team of engineers and designers. As Loom introduces a new mode of communication for the workplace, it's critical that admins can trust that their information is safe with Loom. Together with your team, you'll unlock the largest customers, bringing the power of video messaging to a global workforce.
- Engage with our buyer persona through participation in sales/success calls to understand user needs
- Drive Loom's strategy around continued upmarket growth and expansion
- Help the team define and track key success metrics
- Drive prioritization for new enterprise feature development
- Clearly define and communicate product requirements, working with design and engineering to ship high quality product
- Work cross functionally with Loom's design, engineering, sales, and success teams to develop concepts and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with marketing on messaging, positioning, sales-enablement, and GTM plans
What We're Looking For
- You believe deeply in the power of video and its ability to transform communication at work
- You have a deep understanding of enterprise needs for security, privacy and compliance, and are comfortable with the related technical and legal concepts
- 3+ years of product management experience (at least 1 of which involves Enterprise SaaS product management)
- You have a track record of successfully scaling products for enterprise to unlock upmarket customers
- You have a firm grasp of SQL, can get into the weeds with data, and also know when to go with your gut
- You're an excellent communicator, both written and verbal, and you're comfortable communicating with customers when the stakes are high
- You're a natural leader, both of yourself and your team
- You thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy
Nice to Have
- Experience working in a start-up or similar fast-paced, scrappy environment
- Experience at best in class Enterprise SaaS company
- Experience managing billing systems
Perks at Loom
Competitive compensation and equity package
99% company paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employees and dependents (for US employees)
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
Healthcare reimbursement (for International employees)
Life, AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
401(k) with 4% company matching
Professional development reimbursement
Mental health and wellness reimbursement
Paid parental leave
Remote work opportunities
Home office & technology reimbursement
Loom = Equal Opportunity Employer
We are actively seeking to create a diverse work environment because teams are stronger with different perspectives and experiences.
We value a diverse workplace and encourage women, people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, older members of society, and others from minority groups and diverse backgrounds to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. All employees and contractors of Loom are responsible for maintaining a work culture free from discrimination and harassment by treating others with kindness and respect.