Hyperscience is a technology company blazing a new path in enterprise automation with a reimagined approach to building and powering processes. The Hyperscience Platform is the world's first Software-Defined, Input-to-Outcome Automation platform used by top public companies and government organizations around the world to build and run mission-critical processes with ease and speed.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase high- and low-skilled employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution has been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited and Voya Financial, helping them lower costs, reduce error rates by 67% and increase employee capacity by 10x.
Since its founding in 2014, Hyperscience has grown to more than 250 employees with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, and London, UK, and has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work, with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
We’re looking for amazing Machine Learning talent to join us on our mission to reinvent the way businesses and humans interact. Machine Learning sits at the core of our efforts to automate the future of work by creating a new digital assembly line, where humans and machines constantly interact and collaborate on mission-critical processes.
This is a unique opportunity to work on the full life cycle of an AI solution that is hyper-focused on reinventing the future of work. You will research cutting-edge techniques (e.g. Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing, and Meta Learning), implement them in a fast-paced AI startup environment, and ensure thеy are integrated in a reliable and scalable way to bring real value to customers. Using state-of-the-art research, you will create enterprise-ready AI solutions to solve complex machine perception and natural language understanding problems.
- Apply the latest, cutting-edge advancements in AI/ML research to create technologies for automating business processes from end-to-end.
- Work closely with the application engineering teams to integrate state-of-the-art algorithms and model research into the Hyperscience product.
- Take full ownership of ML models, including collecting training data, deploying in production, and overseeing the quality and ongoing evaluation of models.
- Collaborate with other engineers to build tools for accelerating ML research internally.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Solid understanding of Math and CS fundamentals
- Deep knowledge of modern Machine Learning / Deep Learning technologies and proven experience applying them to real-world problems
- Experience in Computer Vision or NLP is a plus
- Experience in performing applied research experiments and bringing them to production
- Strong experience with one or more general-purpose languages (Java, C/C++, Python, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to write high-quality code is an advantage
- Team player with strong communication skills
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- A dedicated budget to set your work from home space & monthly reimbursement on recurring expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care and educational needs/expenses
- Up to 6 months fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- Work from home flexibility
- A great office, with excellent location
- Massages at the office by a professional massage therapist
- Catered lunches, afternoon breakfasts, and a great variety of snacks and drinks
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.