Minted is seeking a Total Rewards Manager to join our People team. You will play an essential role in evaluating our current total rewards design and researching best practices and enhancing our plans and programs at Minted. Through this work, the Total Rewards Manager will help us take Minted’s rewards strategy - as well as their career - to the next level.
Ideal candidates for this role are excited by diving into internal and external rewards data and driven to build and implement or improve employee rewards programs.
- Lead the rewards program strategy, design, and execution to help us attract and retain talent
- Manage compensation surveys and review and analyze data and recommend updates to salary structure and incentive program
- Lead the compensation increase cycles and propose salary increase budgets
- Oversee projects focussing on market benchmarking, internal parity, job architecture, career path development, and incentive programs
- Partner with HRBPs to review new job descriptions and identify job match, internal level, and compensation range
- Establish metrics to measure reward program performance
- Own compensation and benefits analysis and generate reports to ensure that we are competitive in the market
- Partner with leaders to explain rewards programs and advise on decisions
- Develop ways to bring awareness and understanding of our benefits and compensation programs
- Partner with People Analytics and Finance on annual budget planning for compensation and benefits
- Partner on other projects as needed
- Results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments that are solutions based and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
- Data driven. You understand the importance of data and can extract, analyze, and visualize data for easy consumption
- A strategic thinker. You think of the bigger picture and understand the details that go into getting there. You enjoy partnering with others to get better results by taking them along the journey with you
- A builder. You thrive in an environment where you can be creative and construct rewards design, processes, and tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar field
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in compensation and benefits
- Experience managing compensation programs and incentive plans
- Experience with stock options preferred
- Experience working in fast-paced, high-growth, dynamic companies
- Advanced skills with Excel/Google SheetsExperience with compensation data providers (Radford, etc.)
- Knowledge in HR systems, tools, and applications.
Minted is a design platform bringing the best in independent design to consumers everywhere. The company's art, stationery, and textiles products have reached over 75 million homes worldwide.
Minted uses technology to bring unique, best-selling design to market at scale. Using its crowdsourcing technology, consumers are empowered to vote for the designs they love and want to see sold, ensuring that Minted always sells continuously fresh and trend-forward product. The winning designs are manufactured by Minted, enabling artists from around the world to share and sell their work while letting Minted do the rest. Since launch in 2007, the company has expanded to serve consumers in new categories including wall art, textiles, digital content and home decor, as well as serve major retailers and consumer products brands with data-backed design through licensing and wholesale partnerships.
Minted is headquartered in San Francisco, CA and currently employs 350+ full-time employees plus additional temporary workers during the holiday season. The company has raised over $300M from top-tier investors including Benchmark Capital, T. Rowe Price, Permira, Ridge Ventures, Technology Crossover Ventures, and Norwest Venture Partners. Angel investors include Marissa Mayer, Jeremy Stoppelman, Julia & Kevin Hartz, Yishan Wong, and more.