The Customer Success team is responsible for driving adoption and long-term value realization for our customers by helping maximize desired outcomes. The team partners cross-functionally with every part of the company (Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, etc.) to advocate for our customers and ensure a high-quality experience through their lifecycle as a Couchbase customer.
As a Couchbase CSM you will:
Be a Trusted Advisor by building active and meaningful relationships with our customers and internal partners
Identify and mitigate risk of churn. Drive adoption of paid Couchbase features across your assigned customer portfolio and find opportunities for new use cases. Build strategic account plans by identifying customer needs, challenges, key milestones and timelines to maximize customer outcomes and experience. Ensure high customer satisfaction and reference ability.
- Proven experience working in a Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting or similar customer-focused role
- Experience with large-scale, technologically sophisticated customers in a fast paced environmentPrior exposure to database, cloud and infrastructure technology is a plus
- Strong customer orientation and sense of empathy. A passion for maximizing customer outcomes and satisfaction
- Strong follow through, organizational and time management skills - you understand what it means to be responsible for a customer portfolio and how to prioritizeA passion for collaboration. You’ll be working cross functionally on a regular basis and will help to build the CS brand.
- A technical aptitude. Our customers and products are inherently technical. You are able to understand technical concepts at a high level and connect the dots to customer needs to have meaningful business conversations.
- Mindset with the ability to identify correlations and draw insights Self driven with can-do, positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to present to both internal and external audiences