Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1800 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
The Kraken Client Engagement team continues to grow at an astounding rate and we continue to hire as many talented specialists as we can find. On the Live Chat Support team, we are looking for quality- and results-driven candidates that can provide end-to-end support on a variety of our clients’ requests. By combining in-depth crypto knowledge, a passion for the industry, and a strong technical background, you can play a strong role in our success and ability to deliver world class support.
This is a full-time and fully remote role requiring English fluency.
You must have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends.
- Be diligent in attending training sessions and keeping up with the knowledge building about the industry, our robust product, and service offerings
- Continually improve the client experience by providing a 6-star experience in every client's interaction
- Be proactive and contribute to the team's growth
- Utilize knowledge of crypto markets to solve complex challenges in a dynamic environment
- Reach performance goals set by your Team Lead/Supervisor that align with the company’s larger plans
- Have regular voice or video 1 on 1s with your Team Lead
- Attend Team meetings
- Provide feedback and let your management line know how they can help you achieve your goals and potential
- Motivated by Kraken’s mission and creating a seamless support experience for our global client base
- Strong knowledge of the cryptocurrency industry and passion for crypto
- Security and privacy focused
- Strong crypto and trading knowledge
- 1+ years of client services/client support experience on Live Chat channel
- Experienced in handling a minimum of 3 chats at any given time
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work on fast paced environments
- Ability to multi-task and to handle high volumes of requests, all while creating a six-star experience for our clients
- People-centered, supportive, flexible and a team player
- Have flexibility in your working hours to define your shifts with your Team Leader and be willing to work weekends
- Previous experience with Zendesk is desired, but not a requirement
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us