We're looking for talented Cloud Sales Specialists who will be responsible for both driving consumption across our self-serve cloud customers as well as closing new business within assigned accounts. The Cloud Sales Specialist will nurture and drive increased adoption and expansion within existing customers, as well as sell to new customers. This individual will work cooperatively with field sales to improve the velocity of business and to create solutions that serve the best interests of our customers using Couchbase Cloud.
- Meet and exceed individual monthly and quarterly sales goals by executing against Couchbase Cloud strategy to grow usage of our DBaaS offering
- Drive incremental consumption and retention within existing accounts by identifying new use cases and enabling feature adoption
- Cultivate new logos through inbound leads for Couchbase Cloud
- Become trusted advisor to help improve overall product engagement and meet your customer's business objectives and growth plans
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, assist with trade shows, and other marketing related events
- Create, strengthen and expand relationships within customer accounts that will create greater visibility and grow the partnership between Couchbase and your account's C-level execs
- Experience with database, SaaS, and open source technology
- 1 year of experience in Sales; database or software preferred
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment
- Energetic, upbeat, entrepreneurial, tenacious team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a quota and commission structure
- College degree or equivalent work experience
Couchbase's mission is to be the platform that accelerates application innovation. To make this possible, Couchbase created an enterprise-class, multi-cloud NoSQL database architected on top of an open source foundation. Couchbase is the only database that combines the best of NoSQL with the power and familiarity of SQL, all in a single, elegant platform spanning from any cloud to the edge.
Couchbase has become pervasive in our everyday lives; our customers include industry leaders Amadeus, AT&T, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company), Carrefour, Comcast, Disney, DreamWorks Animation, eBay, Marriott, Neiman Marcus, Tesco, Tommy Hilfiger, United, Verizon, Wells Fargo, as well as hundreds of other household names.
Couchbase’s HQ is conveniently located in Santa Clara, CA with additional offices throughout the globe. We’re committed to a work environment where you can be happy and thrive, in and out of the office.
At Couchbase, you’ll get:
* A fantastic culture
* A focused, energetic team with aligned goals
* True collaboration with everyone playing their positions
* Great market opportunity and growth potential
* Time off when you need it.
* Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchens.
* Open, collaborative spaces.
* Competitive benefits and pre-tax commuter perks
Whether you’re a new grad or a proven expert, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new skills, grow your career, and work with the smartest, most passionate people in the industry.
Revolutionizing an industry requires a top-notch team. Become a part of ours today. Bring your big ideas and we'll take on the next great challenge together.
Check out some recent industry recognition:
Couchbase is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Couchbase are considered without regards to age, ancestry, color, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, protected family care or medical leave status, race, religion (including beliefs and practices or the absence thereof), sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.