Kraken is changing the world. Join the revolution!
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of cryptocurrency so that you and the rest of the world can achieve financial freedom and inclusion. Founded in 2011 and with over 4 million clients, Kraken is one of the world’s largest, most successful bitcoin exchanges and we are growing faster than ever. Our range of successful products are playing an important role in the mainstream adoption of crypto assets. We attract people who constantly push themselves to think differently and chart exciting new paths in a rapidly growing industry. Kraken is a diverse group of dreamers and doers who see value in being radically transparent.
In our first decade Kraken has risen to become one of the best and most respected crypto exchanges in the world. We are changing the way the world thinks about money and finance. The crypto industry is experiencing unprecedented growth and Kraken is leading the charge. We’ve grown from 70 Krakenites in January 2017 to over 1800 today and we have no intention of slowing down.
About the Role
This is a fully remote role requiring English fluency. You must be willing to work evenings and weekends.
We’re accepting applicants for our Client Engagement team, which provides first rate customer support to our users and also handles most aspects of payments operations. This entry level role is designed for crypto enthusiasts looking to enter the industry. Less specialized than our other positions, this is where you apply if you're looking to gain experience with one of the best Client Engagement teams in the industry.
This posting is only for those located in the Americas. Please ensure you apply to the correct regional posting, or your application may not be considered.
Many of us work remotely, but we’re in touch with each other constantly. We collaborate to solve tough problems and meet regularly to stay up to date on what’s going on in the company and industry. We have a great community, and many of us have become close friends.
- Utilizing both e-mail and live chat, responding to 20 to 150 client requests regarding trading (explaining margin, answering questions about order execution), digital asset transfers (looking at block explorers, answering questions about bitcoin transactions), and other general questions on daily basis.
- Strive to make your work as efficient as possible by improving or creating processes, automating as much of your work as possible, and so on.
- Strong written English communication skills.
- Crypto trading experience, preferably on multiple platforms.
- High output -- metrics-based experience is helpful.
- Able to make quick decisions autonomously.
- Security and privacy focused.
- Detail oriented.
- Loves helping people.
Nice to have
- Fluent in one of the following languages: Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Turkish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean.
- Technical background.
- Experience with Kraken’s API.
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique backgrounds and experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives.
Learn more about us