At Redox we are a growing company with the purpose of making healthcare data useful through building reusable infrastructure for scaling companies.
We solve hard, fulfilling problems in health tech while fostering a top-notch working culture, having fun, and respecting each other.
Redox is continuing to experience significant growth and is expanding our production support team. We are seeking talented Production Support Engineers to join our team and provide exceptional customer service. You will be helping customers troubleshoot connection issues and optimize their integrations while collaborating with other customer success, product, and engineering teams to ensure successful outcomes are achieved.
Dedication to handling front-line concerns and questions from our customers is critical to building and maintaining a level of trust that sets us apart from our competitors.
The Production Support Engineer will work within our Technical Delivery & Support team, who make up the technical backbone and support for all of our integrations. The Technical Delivery & Support team prides itself on not only delighting our customers but ensuring we maintain robust, reusable tools to quickly and easily build and support scalable connections while solving the toughest integration issues.
- Working customer support tickets across different types of connection issues—e.g. Network, interface configuration, customized business logic, etc.
- Responding to and working any critical support issues called in by customers during the day
- Daily proactive monitoring and responding to internal alerts
- Being part of the 24/7 on-call team
- Playing the role of Incident Manager in the event of a major incident—e.g. sending customer emails, updating StatusPage, and coordinating assistance from engineering
- Managing any connectivity issues or alerting
Required Skills and Experience
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Able to think and problem solve easily
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in providing technical support for a SaaS organization
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- A working understanding of the following: APIs and web service protocols, VPNs, Traditional and modern data formats such as: HL7v2, C-CDA (CCD, QRDA, etc.), JSON, XML, etc., Relational databases and SQL queries
- Experience in a healthcare integration technical customer service management role
- Experience troubleshooting VPNs or other network and connectivity issues
- Customer support in Jira
This role will allow you to gain a deep understanding of the Redox product and engine as you educate, support, and delight our customers. If you enjoy technical troubleshooting, solving for the root cause, and the sense of accomplishment that comes from solving challenging problems, then we want you to join the team as a Production Support Engineer!
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit.
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!