YOUR MISSION: Your mission is to on-boarding new customers as part of the partner integration team. Working together with partner management, sales, outside consulting groups, internal technical teams and PMO group, you will launch new partners on Urgently platform. This means you will own the feasibility and delivery of partner integrations, quality and support.
YOUR LEGACY: Your legacy will include leading the professional services team to deliver partner happiness for our growing organization. The result? You helped Urgently become the world’s leading mobility assistance company.
WHAT YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
1) First 2 months:
Understand our platform development environment and philosophy
Understand how our current partner integration works and overall mission of the group
Take over the development of partner integration.
Work with technical team, PMO team, product counterpart, and external partners to ensure excellent delivery involving partner commitments.
Able to lead through technical challenges.
Deliver ongoing Partner integration.
Contribute to the growth of the team.
Applying the latest technology in achieving the partner solutions
Bringing a fresh perspective to the team
Work with external consultancy team
- Must Have Technical Skills :
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related technology
- In depth and demonstrable knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Expert knowledge of programming languages (Java, Python) and related ecosystem.
- Data structures and fundamental algorithms
- Hands on MySql and NoSql data systems, search systems and Graph Databases
- Unit and system testing frameworks
- Test Driven Development
- Feature Flags
- Detailed: As a lead engineer, you create detailed documentation of what you and your team is developing.
- Dedicated: You operate the services that you and your team develops, and take quality seriously.
- Problem Solving: You proactively solve problems before they can become real problems. You have an experimentation mindset. You are constantly upgrading your skill set and applying that to be proactive about the current and emerging security issues and practices.
- Technical Leadership: You are a technical leader and are always mentoring developers, designing and articulating the design to a team of developers. You value team accomplishments more than individuals. You are a true technical partner with the product manager for a professional services group.
- Industry Experience: You have spent 8+ years of software development in similar environments.
- Quality Ownership: Your work demonstrates how much you care about the quality of what you produce and how it is performing in the real world.
- People management experience.
- Should have experience working with external consultancy team
- NICE TO HAVES:
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience with ETL
If you are interested in learning more about this company or any Startups/Small Businesses in the area, please contact us and check us out here!!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status